I see only 2 options for Balayya

JambaKrantu

7 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

firing is not in your hands,  thats something management has to decide....

e case lo management ante TFI chamber, did they eliminate bala from TFI totally ? No right ? now what does that mean, he is still in team and need to be invited to team meetings, irrespective of his past current behaviors, 

Did you get it now ?

nenu fire chestha ani cheppaledhu bro, ma company ye theesi 10gutundhi ani cheppina  - mentalodu ani thelisaaka kuda evadayina pettukuntaada ba company lo ?? 

• Haha 1

Just now, ntr2ntr said:

Tripureni chitti,prasanna - pulka batch

Natti - edu e batcho edike telidhu

Kethireddy-attention seeking batch

Manchi fruit ful disco e idhi

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Silverado said:

Tripureni chitti,prasanna - pulka batch

Natti - edu e batcho edike telidhu

Kethireddy-attention seeking batch

Manchi fruit ful disco e idhi

fruit gaallaki ee fruit gaallu chaala ekkuvle :giggle:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JaiTDP said:

nenu fire chestha ani cheppaledhu bro, ma company ye theesi 10gutundhi ani cheppina  - mentalodu ani thelisaaka kuda evadayina pettukuntaada ba company lo ?? 

ade nenu chepthundi bro..firing will be done by management, mari e case lo ballaya ni emi evaru fire cheyaledu ga evaru.. 

enti bro inta chepalsi vastundi ? did you get it now. 

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

ade nenu chepthundi bro..firing will be done by management, mari e case lo ballaya ni emi evaru fire cheyaledu ga evaru.. 

enti bro inta chepalsi vastundi ? did you get it now. 

so fire cheyaledhu kaabatti siggu lekunda inka bariddham antaav - enni thappulu chesina venakesukoni vaddhamantaav sorrybro, I can't do it. 

If any of my team mate behaves like a psycho, I will tell my manager not to invite me if psycho is invited - as simple as that. I am human bro, naakantu oka self-respect anedhi vundhi, cannot be a slave just for the sake of "X" factor. 

Just now, JaiTDP said:

so fire cheyaledhu kaabatti siggu lekunda inka bariddham antaav - enni thappulu chesina venakesukoni vaddhamantaav sorrybro, I can't do it. 

If any of my team mate behaves like a psycho, I will tell my manager not to invite me if psycho is invited - as simple as that. I am human bro, naakantu oka self-respect anedhi vundhi, cannot be a slave just for the sake of "X" factor. 

Lol take it easy bro.. 

you dont need to be a slave or any, i am only talking justice point here, 

like i mentioned earlier, i dont watch so many of telugu films, not a big tollywood fan, or any hero, sometimes i watch telug u movies if i get bored and has nothing to do.. i know ballaya did some good movies,,and i also know his behaviour is like sh1t towards his own fans, thats bad..but just he being mad towards his fans doesnt make his disqualify for a meeting invite is what i felt...i recently watched these videos...again dont tag me to this shitty telugu movies or any fans, i dont gove a rat sh1t...take it easy and have a good weekend. 

havefun

okati cheppandi, ah minister and next KCR ni kalisindhi film shooting permissions kosam kada...did KCR agreed to give permission only to those who visited him personally? if that is the case, then I'm with Balayya and all others who felt they were not invited and missed the opportunity. So once KCR gives green signal, it applies to every one kada? including Balayya + Boyapati film. Deenikosam oooh feel enduku avvatam?  ee so called big heads vellatam valla nijangaane andariki use aithe isn;t that enough? 

38 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Mari adiginodiki addagonidiki enduku septunadu,even to doctors that he was not invited ani:giggle:

LoL.1q

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, no01 said:

okati cheppandi, ah minister and next KCR ni kalisindhi film shooting permissions kosam kada...did KCR agreed to give permission only to those who visited him personally? if that is the case, then I'm with Balayya and all others who felt they were not invited and missed the opportunity. So once KCR gives green signal, it applies to every one kada? including Balayya + Boyapati film. Deenikosam oooh feel enduku avvatam?  ee so called big heads vellatam valla nijangaane andariki use aithe isn;t that enough? 

who cares brother - my only crying is they didn't invite me :3D_Smiles_216::3D_Smiles_216::3D_Smiles_216:

doctors ki/ drivers ki kuda cheppukuntunna na kashtaalu 

C.Kalyan was never part of mega camp, as far as I know....and his chamcha Natti Kumar aithe direct ga abuse chesthadu Mega's ni. So when C.Kalyan has no problem, why balayya has to feel. 

nannu evaru pilavaledhu, naaku evaru cheppaledhu so I dont have any idea on that meeting ani anatam is totally fine...antha varaku pedda manshilaga behave chesavu, unnadi unnattu neat ga cheppav...all good. But loose tongue tho boothu matladatam endi?  

1 minute ago, no01 said:

C.Kalyan was never part of mega camp, as far as I know....and his chamcha Natti Kumar aithe direct ga abuse chesthadu Mega's ni. So when C.Kalyan has no problem, why balayya has to feel. 

nannu evaru pilavaledhu, naaku evaru cheppaledhu so I dont have any idea on that meeting ani anatam is totally fine...antha varaku pedda manshilaga behave chesavu, unnadi unnattu neat ga cheppav...all good. But loose tongue tho boothu matladatam endi?  

Exactly bro - that's what I support too. 

but aa boothu maatladatam ni kuda pulka sodharulu support cheyatam chusi naa friday ni comedy_day ga marchi 10ginaaru :giggle:

2 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Mental Hospital or Jail

It is quite obvious that Balio is losing his mental balance day by day.. from shooting people to hitting voters in public to using cuss words infront of camera it is becoming clear that he is becoming an embarrassment and possibly a danger to public..

Before he completely loses his mind and does something drastic they should admit him in a mental hospital. If not he will end up in jail soon by doing something stupid. 

DnM6kpAX0AAGv-k.jpg

Skip