Know the difference

tacobell fan

4 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Dude this is not 1971..i hope you know what year this  is...

and how much things have changed after that...

what is the gross income increase from 1971 to now in african american communities can you answer that??

What is the crime rate increase among black on black crimes can you answer that???

How many blacks were seen in the national sports back then now???

How many representatives were there back then and now??

How many interracial couples you are seeing now compared to then???

Just dont keep rubbing the same thing "Once upon time ""

Or long long ago crap over and over again

my point of 1971 is its not too far away, do you know the movements history and their dates ? 

do you even know what Lincoln did ? 

i am guessing you do not know too much knowledge on this race crimes especially to these people. 

Just now, Peter123 said:

my point of 1971 is its not too far away, do you know the movements history and their dates ? 

i am guessing you do not know too much knowledge on this race crimes especially to these people. 

That's not the point, the point is systemic racism in law enforcement. There is nothing like that. 

3 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

I know more than what you think...

Do you know what year this ??? and please simply subtract

You just brought up 1971 and still speaking about lincoln...

I do know alot about  american civil war etc etc.....and also know about the history of confederate states...

6 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Usually things change and already it changed.....

you;re right

But NOT in this case.. 

Race crimes has had happened and happenning and will happen for ever, they just wont and can't say it loud because of the laws in this country 

go checkout out Australia history of race crimes and how the govt supports to local whytes when such things happen ? If you have friends or family you should know, or like i said know the history by reading books 

Just now, Peter123 said:

you;re right

But NOT in this case.. 

Race crimes has had happened and happenning and will happen for ever, they just wont and can't say it loud because of the laws in this country 

go checkout out Australia history of race crimes and how the govt supports to local whytes when such things happen ? If you have friends or family you should know, or like i said know the history by reading books 

Now this is too much...

I thought we were talking about USA here...and all of a sudden australia came up into the conversation...

Looks like to prove your point you have been brining all non sensical stuff...

like do you the history??? do you what this is meant? blah blah blah ..

13 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

I thought we were talking about USA here...and all of a sudden australia came up into the conversation...

the whole world has this problem

even India too, but just not as worst as USA, 

Go to Delhi and ask about any south india, they only say and laugh about us and say Madrasis and kala (blak), 

they're so dumb that they dont even know that all from south are not madrasis, its how stupid they are.. 

USA has special history to this, Man read some books please. 

15 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

you're that dumb ? i am sorry to mention this

Dont you get this racism is existing in the whole wordl? i thought i am talking to an adult ? you talking like a 4th grader, 

Let me be clear to you in this point and will end this

The whole world is facing this problem of Racism, Australia India UK you name it ?

I have friends and family in Australia, that they talk about the racists incidents that they face every day on a regular basis, if you report they dont give really a big dam, i mean the govts are kinda of supproting to these shitty incidents. Not all the time but there are cases that has had happened. 

India - I mentioned to you in my another post, Go Talk to a Delhi guy, about south Indians, and let me know, 

Dude, you seem to use internet and your keyboard only BUt i suspect that you did not ready any history books about this country if you are only talking about USA, these people are inhuman for what i have read and known,

Have a Nice day and a great weekend

8 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

you're that dumb ? i am sorry to mention this

Dont you get this racism is existing in the whole wordl? i thought i am talking to an adult ? you talking like a 4th grader, 

Let me be clear to you in this point and will end this

The whole world is facing this problem of Racism, Australia India UK you name it ?

I have friends and family in Australia, that they talk about the racists incidents that they face every day on a regular basis, if you report they dont give really a big dam, i mean the govts are kinda of supproting to these shitty incidents. Not all the time but there are cases that has had happened. 

India - I mentioned to you in my another post, Go Talk to a Delhi guy, about south Indians, and let me know, 

Dude, you seem to use internet and your keyboard only BUt i suspect that you did not ready any history books about this country if you are only talking about USA, these people are inhuman for what i have read and known,

Have a Nice day and a great weekend

lol...chill buddy...

we are only talking about USA here and all of sudden you brought australia to picture then the whole world...
every one knows there are social injustices in this world and who said no??? Dude that's how humans evolved..we are the greediest, selfish species on this planet

it's as simple as that

Edho nee point prove cheyyataaniki edho edho rasaav..it all strated from what i asked you above..

How can you be sure that this is race related..just because a caucasian was involved doesn;t make it a race antunna...

If it is then it should be the same for the other way around too... if not then i would call that hypocrisy...

dhaaniki etu nunchi etu theesukellav...

neekanna ardham avuthundha...

37 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

lol...chill buddy...

we are only talking about USA here and all of sudden you brought australia to picture then the whole world...
every one knows there are social injustices in this world and who said no??? Dude that's how humans evolved..we are the greediest, selfish species on this planet

it's as simple as that

:)

the reason i brought australia, is to let you know this racism exists all corners of the world, and also in australia there are cases when such kind of incidents happened when they reported to the poleece, the polece did not give a dam and supporting to locals instead of arresting the suspects. 

And about India, lol do i have to even say anythiing about the laws in india ? you know it, anyone can pass any derogatory or racist comments towards anyone, and if you go report this the cops and goverenment would laugh at you..its how stupid and sh1t indian govt is..and we all know this..we are just used to such sh1t govt of india. There are laws but no one follows them unlike here in the states. 

Thats why US is #1 in the world, it has to do a lot with laws, to some extent these laws helped these race hatred control a bit. 

Most other developed countries also has some nice laws towards racism, but can you stop the hate inside ypu towards skin colors ? No one can stop what you think or hate about another skin color right? I know a women friend here back in those days when obuma is trying to come into politics, she said she liked his ideas, bot not gonna vote for him as he is blek,,,haha.. she said without a doubt that she goona vote for john mckain just cos he is whyte. She is educated and has a good job, but look at her hate towards other sken colors, its just within her, and no one can change that except themselves if they want to..most don't

What about you ? 

Good Day Mate :)

orri mee yavva

inka ee topic nadustondara. 

ONE RULE IN LIFE. EARN BIG SETTLE WELL .. FAKE BEING GOOD TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE. INTERNALLY tokki pettali LABOUR AND TAKKUVA JAATI NI. This is what all rich ppl in world do. but no body knows this

45 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Edho nee point prove cheyyataaniki edho edho rasaav..it all strated from what i asked you above..

How can you be sure that this is race related..just because a caucasian was involved doesn;t make it a race antunna...

If it is then it should be the same for the other way around too... if not then i would call that hypocrisy...

dhaaniki etu nunchi etu theesukellav...

neekanna ardham avuthundha...

No Matter what i say you're not bothered or you don't get it.

I will again say in 2 lines:

1. If your're a talking only abput this country - There was and is always racism in this country. Back in those days it was horrible, its getting better in most percentage of not saying it out, and some percentage of these generations and previous generations started accepting their brutal mistakes of what their ancestors did and trying not to be like them. 

Hence whyte girls dating kala man, kala men to polciits, kala man in hollywood movies, earlier this wasnt the case. 

2. You keet bragging about history that i have been mentioning here -- Yes the history says all, these men were treated so inhuman, thats why i keep saying do you know what torture they went through, i am not sure that you even know this..

Let me say a couple here from the book i read: 

They hired kala to clean thair poops, or to harass or beat the sh1t out of them when they get bored.. thats why i said very inhuman. 

So given such history anyone would never forget these kind of incidents that happened right, that's why all these protests over the years and even now. I have whyte friends who accepted that they are bad people. lol. A

And yet yoy keep sayign forget history and its not like that now anymore. 

Its genes man, they get carried away, unfortunately this one too, 

Racism will never ever end in any part of the world, 

2 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

orri mee yavva

inka ee topic nadustondara. 

ONE RULE IN LIFE. EARN BIG SETTLE WELL .. FAKE BEING GOOD TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE. INTERNALLY tokki pettali LABOUR AND TAKKUVA JAATI NI. This is what all rich ppl in world do. but no body knows this

Lol. 

Cant agree any better, 

26 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

:)

the reason i brought australia, is to let you know this racism exists all corners of the world, and also in australia there are cases when such kind of incidents happened when they reported to the poleece, the polece did not give a dam and supporting to locals instead of arresting the suspects. 

And about India, lol do i have to even say anythiing about the laws in india ? you know it, anyone can pass any derogatory or racist comments towards anyone, and if you go report this the cops and goverenment would laugh at you..its how stupid and sh1t indian govt is..and we all know this..we are just used to such sh1t govt of india. There are laws but no one follows them unlike here in the states. 

Thats why US is #1 in the world, it has to do a lot with laws, to some extent these laws helped these race hatred control a bit. 

Most other developed countries also has some nice laws towards racism, but can you stop the hate inside ypu towards skin colors ? No one can stop what you think or hate about another skin color right? I know a women friend here back in those days when obuma is trying to come into politics, she said she liked his ideas, bot not gonna vote for him as he is blek,,,haha.. she said without a doubt that she goona vote for john mckain just cos he is whyte. She is educated and has a good job, but look at her hate towards other sken colors, its just within her, and no one can change that except themselves if they want to..most don't

What about you ? 

Good Day Mate :)

So what about those white who voted to him.... You meant to say that he won purely based on the 13% population that voted for him??

Coming to me i am a realist...social justice , equality ,empathy ivanni fancy words bro anni vintaanike baaguntaayi but reality asalu close gaa vundadhu....bayataki chaala mandhi chaalane chebuthaadu ...but deeper in their hearts even they know that this is all crap ani...andharu lives equal eppudu vundav because afterall each individual is different kaabatti...

remember humans are always greedy and selfish and that isn't gonna change ..that is part of our evolution..