Know the difference

tacobell fan

9 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

So what about those white who voted to him.... You meant to say that he won purely based on the 13% population that voted for him??

Coming to me i am a realist...social justice , equality ,empathy ivanni fancy words bro anni vintaanike baaguntaayi but reality asalu close gaa vundadhu....bayataki chaala mandhi chaalane chebuthaadu ...but deeper in their hearts even they know that this is all crap ani...andharu lives equal eppudu vundav because afterall each individual is different kaabatti...

remember humans are always greedy and selfish and that isn't gonna change ..that is part of our evolution..

good 

thats what i am tryng to say. 

Bayataki chala mandi chala cheptaru, its what you think inside matters..some whyte think its all good now, 

my roomate (whyte guy) never give a sh1t about this, he says we are all equal, and have same blood.  

Thats why i mentioned its getting better with these generations, they slowly knowing the mistakes that their anscestors did were insanely brutal.. 

lol and about votes, do you know why the current guy got elected, there will be a  lot of factors.. that's entirely a diff topic and would need a hell lot of time to discuss... and we dont want that to happen, its friday and we already ready for the weekend. :)

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

good 

thats what i am tryng to say. 

Bayataki chala mandi chala cheptaru, its what you think inside matters..some whyte think its all good now, 

my roomate (whyte guy) never give a sh1t about this, he says we are all equal, and have same blood.  

Thats why i mentioned its getting better with these generations, they slowly knowing the mistakes that their anscestors did were insanely brutal.. 

lol and about votes, do you know why the current guy got elected, there will be a  lot of factors.. that's entirely a diff topic and would need a hell lot of time to discuss... and we dont want that to happen, its friday and we already ready for the weekend. :)

adey cheppedhi...oka person racism tho chesaado ledho nuvvu ela cheppagalav...

same adey history batti chebuthunna ani cheppaku...malli nuvve antunnav maa roommate ila annadu ani..

according to you all the whites are racist and their only intent is to wipe off african americans from this planet anattu saying...

This could be a revenge related incident too or else just a case of police brutality...you just cant label everything to racism...

I can share a similar incident...where a person got killed in texas exactly similar case...

but the only difference is champindhi whyte cop and chenipoyindhi whyte person...

ee incident aa incident different annode pedda racist naa drusti lo

25 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

adey cheppedhi...oka person racism tho chesaado ledho nuvvu ela cheppagalav...

same adey history batti chebuthunna ani cheppaku...malli nuvve antunnav maa roommate ila annadu ani..

according to you all the whites are racist and their only intent is to wipe off african americans from this planet anattu saying...

This could be a revenge related incident too or else just a case of police brutality...you just cant label everything to racism...

ela cehappagalava ? racism ina incidents history lo unnayi kadha dude, 

india lo did you ever talk to northies, see i also used the word northies, lol :) region discrimnation ? just kidding. 

india lo all northern states see us south as minorities, touche me nots, ammailu ki ithey they would be like eww,,, its how stupid they are... 

also on a side note do not write big words in english... just letting you know, 

yes all whytes cheppalante cruel, brutal people, vala race is like others in takkuva choostaru, prroving point? is history, movements, ML king, Ab Linkan, veelu emi chesaro read bro,,, malli history is not the reason to prove antaavu... 

these generations better avthunnayi... thats why i gave example of my roomate aged 55, his kids are also like who give a sh1t to race and all, they have blek bf' and made kids also with them... 

if you dig deeper, mana andhra telanagana states lo why do they fight for castes, ? kind of racism, oka caste valaku inko caste padhadu, ego, attitudes etc. etc., see all this is pure bs. we are all humans, and have same blood, i treat everyone same. 

30 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

I can share a similar incident...where a person got killed in texas exactly similar case...

but the only difference is champindhi whyte cop and chenipoyindhi whyte person...

ee incident aa incident different annode pedda racist naa drusti lo

this example doesnt satisfy to say that there is no racism. 

Ina this is my view, you may have your own views, 

In my view: Racism was the biggest crime that these humans have in them, they should really feel ashame of it, 

Education awareness unna valu kooda doing such things, is nothing but only a SAD situation. 

And this could never change, it might get better, depends on families and their backgrounds, 

9 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

ela cehappagalava ? racism ina incidents history lo unnayi kadha dude, 

india lo did you ever talk to northies, see i also used the word northies, lol :) region discrimnation ? just kidding. 

india lo all northern states see us south as minorities, touche me nots, ammailu ki ithey they would be like eww,,, its how stupid they are... 

also on a side note do not write big words in english... just letting you know, 

yes all whytes cheppalante cruel, brutal people, vala race is like others in takkuva choostaru, prroving point? is history, movements, ML king, Ab Linkan, veelu emi chesaro read bro,,, malli history is not the reason to prove antaavu... 

these generations better avthunnayi... thats why i gave example of my roomate aged 55, his kids are also like who give a sh1t to race and all, they have blek bf' and made kids also with them... 

if you dig deeper, mana andhra telanagana states lo why do they fight for castes, ? kind of racism, oka caste valaku inko caste padhadu, ego, attitudes etc. etc., see all this is pure bs. we are all humans, and have same blood, i treat everyone same. 

bro i know better than what you think i know.......nuvve antunnav janaalu changing ani malli nuvve antaav...

ee nallodu chanipoyina adhi race related ey ani..emanna antey history antaav..seriously???

10 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

this example doesnt satisfy to say that there is no racism. 

Ina this is my view, you may have your own views, 

In my view: Racism was the biggest crime that these humans have in them, they should really feel ashame of it, 

Education awareness unna valu kooda doing such things, is nothing but only a SAD situation. 

And this could never change, it might get better, depends on families and their backgrounds, 

who said there is no racism .....That doesn't necessarily mean every encounter between an african american and a caucasian is race related

18 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

who said there is no racism .....That doesn't necessarily mean every encounter between an african american and a caucasian is race related

why cant this be the other way, 

You agreed there is racism, just because this incident happened you can't deny that this is not race related ? in your own terms. 

I think i am done here man. Some people dont get it no matter how much we try to say.. 

You live with your thoughts, no offense

Have a good one.. :)

7 minutes ago, SNaiduBack said:

Donkeys 8006.pngwhat is this passage writing competition idiots 

we were eagerly waiting for you are buffalo...🐃

and you finally came

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

we were eagerly waiting for you are buffalo...🐃

and you finally came

I am very good not like you idiots fighting and writing passages here mods ban these donkeys 8006.png

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Do you think all white people are racist?

you better use regional languages for such questions...not english,....people here seriously ?