Brahmin pride and pain flood Facebook after Vikas Dubey’s encounter killing

hyperbole

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

as far as my understanding...

every religion scriptures has some perverseness..

in abrahmic religions (abraham as per  bible /jews, ... ibrahim in islam version)...we can find some references like "lot" and his daughters inc3st story...etc

in fact if you read abrahmic religion books (either it is quoran or 10 commandments)...you feel like like its more tribal laws ...

hinduism is not exception to that...only thing is lot of things were hidden by some (you know who)..it didnt reach to us...

in fact "బ్రహ్మ కైనా కలుగు రిమ్మ తెగులు "... just try to research that idiom...you will find some surprises...

Brahma story nenu kuda vinna and lord shiva cursed him for that ...

I read bhagavatham few months back ... I Did not like few things ... srushti starting lo mana dhaggara kuda konni jarigayi

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

in abrahmic religions (abraham as per  bible /jews, ... ibrahim in islam version)...we can find some references like "lot" and his daughters inc3st story...etc

in fact if you read abrahmic religion books (either it is quoran or 10 commandments)...you feel like like its more tribal laws ...

hinduism is not exception to that...only thing is lot of things were hidden by some (you know who)..it didnt reach to us...

in fact "బ్రహ్మ కైనా కలుగు రిమ్మ తెగులు "... just try to research that idiom...you will find some surprises...

:giggle:

Perversiveness is different from child molestation bro

No other religion justifies rape

For premodern Muslim jurists, as well as for those marginal figures who believe that the permission [for slavery] still holds, the category “rape” doesn’t apply: ownership makes sex lawful; consent is irrelevant.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

was bhagavad gita written during vedic times? enduku ra babu..

proof opika unnappudu choopista.. now I'm busy

Bhagawatgita written 5500 years ago .. Vedic times ante before Darwin vellali . Assal adhi jarigindho , ledho ane discussion vosthadhi malli 

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

ee explanation antha avasarama? people who believe and talk about mohammad being a r@pist without context are just sick.

may be he was... but can you make that comment without understanding their religion and their beliefs?

I don't respond to fools like silverado. nothing you say willl get through.

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

ee explanation antha avasarama? people who believe and talk about mohammad being a r@pist without context are just sick.

may be he was... but can you make that comment without understanding their religion and their beliefs?

Bro.. Khuran telugu lo untadha ? Ee ayat surah al fatih

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

Slavery and raping are beliefs a lol

Killing kafirs is beliefs a lol

Green book is virus ,which denies any rights to minorities and women 

Troll ba u r also pissful, now confirmed

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, VenkyBabu said:

Bhagawatgita written 5500 years ago .. Vedic times ante before Darwin vellali . Assal adhi jarigindho , ledho ane discussion vosthadhi malli 

aaa cheppu inka.... 55000yrs ago ani.. lol.

it was written at the height of buddhism in India most likely. that's why all the verses on abstenance of meat.

Just now, VenkyBabu said:

Bro.. Khuran telugu lo untadha ? 

I have no interest in koran. lol.

entha feel avthunnav ra, oka hindu quechen chestey, you are sure that he is a muslim agent ani.

nee hinduism nerpinchina dharmam ide na... lol.

you want to strip me of my hinduness kadha? haha... you dn't want to recognize that I was born a hindu kadha..

super.... 

Just now, TrollBait said:

aaa cheppu inka.... 55000yrs ago ani.. lol.

it was written at the height of buddhism in India most likely. that's why all the verses on abstenance of meat.

Are bhai... before Buddha it self krishna existence undhi ... Geeta anedhi not a small... 18000+ slokas unnayi . Veda vyasa kakunda evaru rasaru ?

read Geeta once. 

2 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Slavery and raping is beliefs a lol

Killing kafirs are beliefs a lol

Green book is virus ,which denies any rights to minorities and women 

Troll ba u r also pissful, now confirmed

lol. cheppina kadha.. you want to deny others of their religion.

aa stage lo undhi mee religion. 

nannu muslim antey naakem origedhi ledhu. lol.

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

I have no interest in koran. lol.

entha feel avthunnav ra, oka hindu quechen chestey, you are sure that he is a muslim agent ani.

nee hinduism nerpinchina dharmam ide na... lol.

you want to strip me of my hinduness kadha? haha... you dn't want to recognize that I was born a hindu kadha..

super.... 

Nenu mimmalni muslim ani analedhu kadha bro ... I just asked you where do I find Khuran to read ... dhanike atla antav... 

atleast follow kakunna telsukundham ankunta ... 

Just now, VenkyBabu said:

Are bhai... before Buddha it self krishna existence undhi ... Geeta anedhi not a small... 18000+ slokas unnayi . Veda vyasa kakunda evaru rasaru ?

read Geeta once. 

krishna is imaginary. buddha is not.

5 minutes ago, VenkyBabu said:

Nenu mimmalni muslim ani analedhu kadha bro ... I just asked you where do I find Khuran to read ... dhanike atla antav... 

atleast follow kakunna telsukundham ankunta ... 

if I don't care about the religion I was raised in, do you think I care about another one? lol

nice trolling ra.

9 minutes ago, VenkyBabu said:

read Geeta once. 

ee veda vyasa evaro.. evariki oka date ledhu..

patanjali antey oka date undhi.. sare edho sutra lu raasaru. we can read and debate ishtamunte.

vyasa evaru asalu. krishna laaga imaginary character... lekunte pen name for a diff author aa?

17 minutes ago, Silverado said:

:giggle:

Perversiveness is different from child molestation bro

No other religion justifies rape

For premodern Muslim jurists, as well as for those marginal figures who believe that the permission [for slavery] still holds, the category “rape” doesn’t apply: ownership makes sex lawful; consent is irrelevant.

ok...

two things i understand from your comment..

First...you didnt understand my comment..

Second...you dont want to understand my comment...

continue...in your flow...

good night ... my drink also finished... bye