Brahmin pride and pain flood Facebook after Vikas Dubey’s encounter killing

hyperbole

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

If people stuck to Vedas, India wouldn't have been a HIndu majority today. adhi marchipokandi.

no one gave a fcuk to vedas. no one understood it, other than the people who spent their life learning it.

Yes if people stuck to vedas eeroju ee caste system undedhi kaadhu unfortunately aa knowledge so called Brahmins ki ichaaru and they messed it really bad and people are even questioning the existence of those vedas and Upanishad 

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

vedas and upanishad lu raasindhi kooda brahmins aey. interpretation of what's written in the vedas is a complex subject. 

don't assume that varna system even existed back during the vedic period. They are purely theoretical treatises, not prescriptive.

people were divided into brahmins and non-brahmins then. anthey. that too, most of India didn't even care about vedas. They had their own animist religions.

So etu chusi naa tappu bapansde antaav

nuvvu inthaku mundu posts lo Miru bapans ani cheppinatlu gurthu 

evarupadithe vallu baapans kaleraaa ?

what so great about baapans? , baapans avvalante baapans ki puttalsindenaa

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

idhe maata ni nenu ante...

@Paidithalli naa paina yuddam chesinantha pani chessadu...

what's the proof that varna system existed back in vedic age?

edho sollu chepthunnaru andaru.. as if Vedic system was utopian and later it was spoiled annattu.

basically vedic system was like a cult, practised only by very few. And everyone that practised it was almost brahman. 

others outside of it are not defined even.

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Yes if people stuck to vedas eeroju ee caste system undedhi kaadhu unfortunately aa knowledge so called Brahmins ki ichaaru and they messed it really bad and people are even questioning the existence of those vedas and Upanishad 

what do you mean question the existence of vedas? they exist. lol. who are these fools.

some of these vedas are detailed rituals, others just theoretical treatises.

for most of its history, vedic society was like a cult, and not the majority. They had no influence in society.

Hinduism is born out of vedic philosophies, and is a new umbrella religion that was created to destroy influence of buddhism. 

5 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

So etu chusi naa tappu bapansde antaav

nuvvu inthaku mundu posts lo Miru bapans ani cheppinatlu gurthu 

evarupadithe vallu baapans kaleraaa ?

what so great about baapans? , baapans avvalante baapans ki puttalsindenaa

I'm not bapan. tappu evaridaithey endhi bochhu..

ippudu unna migatha caste vaallantha sudda poosala mari?

baapans are the cult that created the vedas and some of them even today live ritualistic life that is prescribed in vedas.

but vedas are not for us. 

I'm just arguing that vedic religion was not utopian, and the society then was not more egalitarian.

I'm not defending or attacking bapan.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

edho sollu chepthunnaru andaru.. as if Vedic system was utopian and later it was spoiled annattu.

basically vedic system was like a cult, practised only by very few. And everyone that practised it was almost brahman. 

ok..sorry for confusion...my context is different...i was not referring about vedas...i dont have any idea about it...

i was referring about some past discussion between me and paidi about other ancient indian scientific inventions and how they didnt survive because of cast..

5 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

The problem arised with the misconceptions of manu smriti some people misunderstand manu smriti before manu there was no varnas. manu proposed a social system varnas derived from word vrinja which means choice. thoughts action life style ni base cheskuni varna decide ayyindi. No significance to varnas. Vedas lo unna knowledge chaala mandiki thelika podam valla chaala myths create ainaai

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

what do you mean question the existence of vedas? they exist. lol. who are these fools.

some of these vedas are detailed rituals, others just theoretical treatises.

for most of its history, vedic society was like a cult, and not the majority. They had no influence in society.

Hinduism is born out of vedic philosophies, and is a new umbrella religion that was created to destroy influence of buddhism. 

Vedas and Upanishad never talk about religion these assholes translated and rubbed on people there is no religion for us 

9 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

vedas lo em 'knowledge' undhi anukuntunnav? They just blabber about the nature of universe in it, none of which are relevant today. 

brahmins ki ivvatam endhi? adhi raasinolley they called themselves brahmins later.

2 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

The problem arised with the misconceptions of manu smriti some people misunderstand manu smriti before manu there was no varnas. manu proposed a social system varnas derived from word vrinja which means choice. thoughts action life style ni base cheskuni varna decide ayyindi. No significance to varnas. Vedas lo unna knowledge chaala mandiki thelika podam valla chaala myths create ainaai

yes. varna system aey ledhu antha ka mundhu. 

some people arguing that varna system is fluid annattu.

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

I follow santhana dharma and I don’t have a religion or caste 

good for you. Its more like a philosophy than a religion.