Single income Married people

toranam

13 hours ago, sri_india said:

Just initiated talk bro ... I ask her why don't you do job ... Her answer , you want chicken 65 or fish fry for evening drinks ... I think I should postpone this discussion 

That’s fun bro. Wife taking care of kids and house keeps the home cozy and happy. Both working case lo they lack this .... 

15 hours ago, Catalpha said:

Make your wife work and make money. Single income households are a thing of the past, grow up. 

antha ledu...most of these type of men will try to get dowry ..thats why their wives dont work

Also work cheyali ante emana qualification undali ga....

karuthi padi pelli chesukunava  babu

12 minutes ago, softwareking said:

antha ledu...most of these type of men will try to get dowry ..thats why their wives dont work

Also work cheyali ante emana qualification undali ga....

karuthi padi pelli chesukunava  babu

Life ala vundadhu bhayya

naku 29 vachhe sariki intlo money problem leka poyina sister marriages chesi manam pelli ready ayye time ki manam musalalla lekak lo vuntamu chala mandiki 

30 datithe musaldive manaki options takkuva vubtayi so job cheyyani ammayine chesukovalisi vachhiddi

16 hours ago, Catalpha said:

Make your wife work and make money. Single income households are a thing of the past, grow up. 

16 hours ago, Manikyam said:

what happens when women dont want to work but to have all luxuries 

16 hours ago, Catalpha said:

Divorce her and marry again. 

So according to you Women are not worth if they are not working .... Asalu ninnu ela baristunado mee aayana .. 47osjd.gif

• Haha 2

salary 5500$ 

rent 1400 

utilities 200

car okkate vundi rendodi konali insurance and gas 200 

costco 1000

other grocery 400

biryani lu beerlu ok 300 

oka 2 velu g=miglali ante bhayam ga vundi 

kid ni day care lo veste adi kuda vundadu

5 minutes ago, Nimmakai said:

According to me, single income house unte.. it defeats the point of us coming to US.. Nimmakai

Eppudo 21 yellaki edo asalato vachhamu ippudu malli back ki ante telidu lada 

Just now, manadonga said:

Eppudo 21 yellaki edo asalato vachhamu ippudu malli back ki ante telidu lada 

to be honest konni sarlu we will end up as the sole bread winner, anni situations control cheyadam mana hands lo undavu..:( .. na pay anni cutting ponu 4.5k vastadi.. next year e time varaku job pakka marali lekapothe kastame naku

46 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

So according to you Women are not worth if they are not working .... Asalu ninnu ela baristunado mee aayana .. 47osjd.gif

Indulo em undi? He also thinks that women should work.

2 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Indulo em undi? He also thinks that women should work.

So for some reason nuvvu job manalsina paristhithi vosthy , meee ayana neeku divorce ichesthada???

Just now, sri_india said:

So for some reason nuvvu job manalsina paristhithi vosthy , meee ayana neeku divorce ichesthada???

Lol, I asked him that before and he said no. It's not the question of doing a job or not, but more the question of if you're motivated in life or not. The reason I say the women should work is because I would rather see kids (especially girls) learn from their mom about being motivated in life, rather than seeing her stay at home, and figuring out their life would be the same. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Catalpha said:

Lol, I asked him that before and he said no. It's not the question of doing a job or not, but more the question of if you're motivated in life or not. The reason I say the women should work is because I would rather see kids (especially girls) learn from their mom about being motivated in life, rather than seeing her stay at home, and figuring out their life would be the same. 

Wow what a change in voice , go back to your old post read them and come back read this post ....

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

Wow what a change in voice , go back to your old post read them and come back read this post ....

Aunty em matladutundo oka mukka ardham aitale...aunty la vlogs chusi chusi emanna aindo emo