Single income Married people

toranam

Just now, Sarvapindi said:

Aunty em matladutundo oka mukka ardham aitale...aunty la vlogs chusi chusi emanna aindo emo

Saying working mother would be a good influence on children. Would you rather see your daughter learn from her mother, that as long as she partakes in hypergamy, she doesn't have to work in life? That she can sit around and look pretty but doesn't have to sweat? 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Lol, I asked him that before and he said no. It's not the question of doing a job or not, but more the question of if you're motivated in life or not. The reason I say the women should work is because I would rather see kids (especially girls) learn from their mom about being motivated in life, rather than seeing her stay at home, and figuring out their life would be the same. 

Working mothers leni houses lo kuda Daughters bagane perigaru ....Nothing less to working mothers daughter.... 47osjd.gif

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Everydayrunner said:

Salary after taxes - 5300

Costco -. 800$

Rent - 2200

Commodities - 650

Car apr - 750

Insurance - 1150 health ,

2 cars insurance -130

----

Expenses 5680

---

I am paying 380 out of pocket

Kids don't go pre school because no money.

I used to have 120k balance  before wedding..no dowry..I don't think dowry exists ..it's just self dabba by girls parents. Never seen single income or gift from girls side..marriage expenses also 50% mine 

Now my balance is 32 k, positive ayyi one year.

:( Adjust ayya.. avvali kooda..life is not easy..

I am in some what better shape .most friends appulu vunnai..they ask me for lending money 

Once up on a time I used to earn 10k per month.

This Desi prime vendor lamdikodukulu eating all the money now.. they should be banned.. appude h1b lives challaga vuntai

@Everydayrunner bhayya nuvvu luxury ga spend chestu inka saripotledu anadam is not right.
why 2 cars when not sending kids to day care and Spouse doesn’t work. 
Looks like your insurance is high end with less deductible, take insurance with high deductible and HSA, you can save a lot. My rent and salary is same as yours, But can save 1000 with 2 kids. 
 I don’t spend like a miser, but healthy food and no wastage. Recently stopped going to Costco and using Aldi a lot. 

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Then u did not see the other side ....47osjd.gif

Because of this gif I'm always tempted to eat chakodilu. He eats so deliciously in this ... U put it all over db. I'm tempted to make.... Why u doing this ?

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Because of this gif I'm always tempted to eat chakodilu. He eats so deliciously in this ... U put it all over db. I'm tempted to make.... Why u doing this ?

nak kuda chekodi's tinali anipistundi :mellow:

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

So that you can eat and enjoy ..47osjd.gif

• Sad 1

Just now, Nimmakai said:

nak kuda chekodi's kavali :mellow:

Rice flour lo karam, uppu, konchem nana pettina senaga pappu/nuvvulu(edo okati in these two), hot water vesi gattiga pindi kalipi...apply some ghee to hands and roll into rings. Oil deep fry....this is fatty. If u want u can bake the same in oven taste bagundadu. But edo tutti

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Rice flour lo karam, uppu, konchem nana pettina senaga pappu/nuvvulu(edo okati in these two), hot water vesi gattiga pindi kalipi...apply some ghee to hands and roll into rings. Oil deep fry....this is fatty. If u want u can bake the same in oven taste bagundadu. But edo tutti

intha process a @odhu_le_macha .. indian bazar ki elli konukunta 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Maryadaramanna said:

@Everydayrunner bhayya nuvvu luxury ga spend chestu inka saripotledu anadam is not right.
why 2 cars when not sending kids to day care and Spouse doesn’t work. 
Looks like your insurance is high end with less deductible, take insurance with high deductible and HSA, you can save a lot. My rent and salary is same as yours, But can save 1000 with 2 kids. 
 I don’t spend like a miser, but healthy food and no wastage. Recently stopped going to Costco and using Aldi a lot. 

Aldi zindabad

Bro look for local surplus stores u can get great deals on food items with long shelf life

39 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

You will know if you have a daughter 

lol, Assalu emanna cover drive aaa.... Ok as per you if I have daughter , I should ask my wife to divorce if she doesn't work ???? 

Idhi kuda sarcastic post anaaku malli