Commodities - 650

Car apr - 750

Insurance - 1150 health ,

2 cars insurance -130

----

Expenses 5680

---

I am paying 380 out of pocket

Kids don't go pre school because no money.

I used to have 120k balance  before wedding..no dowry..I don't think dowry exists ..it's just self dabba by girls parents. Never seen single income or gift from girls side..marriage expenses also 50% mine 

Now my balance is 32 k, positive ayyi one year.

:( Adjust ayya.. avvali kooda..life is not easy..

I am in some what better shape .most friends appulu vunnai..they ask me for lending money 

Once up on a time I used to earn 10k per month.

This Desi prime vendor lamdikodukulu eating all the money now.. they should be banned.. appude h1b lives challaga vuntai

Sorry for being honest.  Ur financial planning is very poor.

Why do u need 2 cars when ur running on -ve balance.

car emi’s 750 per month? Rendu kotha cars ena?

costco $800 per month looks very high.  

2200 rent antey i am assuming ur in bay area or high cost of living area..  5300 after taxes seems very low.

also ur payin& 1100 for insurance. Try for full time job. If u get it, they will be line $200 per month

49 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Saying working mother would be a good influence on children. Would you rather see your daughter learn from her mother, that as long as she partakes in hypergamy, she doesn't have to work in life? That she can sit around and look pretty but doesn't have to sweat? 

Lol. Sorry to say. Stupid most thing i ever heard.

do u think house wifes doesnt do any work at home? My mom is a house wife. Both me & my sister are doing decent in careers. I know many cases like this. 

my wife used to work 2 yrs back but she decided to be home maker(totally her choice). But i can tell you, we are doing much better as family now when compared to 2 yrs back. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, toranam said:

How u guys managing ...with single salary 

any tips to earn extra penny ....

3500 rent plus utilities (Bay area), 1200 for groceries, car insurance/fuel, credit cards, travel (flight tickets). Gattiga try chesthey, you might save 1500$ per month. Also the major savings are tax returns at the end of the year which are around $8000 if you have kids. If the kid is going to day care and costs a lot of money then nothing is saved by the end of the month.

I can easily but I don't want my wife to work in software because she is not interested in it. Sometimes money is not everything! Interests matters too!!

extra income?? I think its better to do whatever interest you truly and money might follow at some point, Like We started a youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/c/peppyfamily  right now its a small channel but at some point hope it might get monetized. Even if it doesn't we will have some memories!

• Upvote 2

Pelli ainka savings eda untay vaa....bachelor ga unnapude savings cheyali ani septe vinle...but apudu avanni ardham kavu..me same mistake..now started struggle 

3 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Pelli ainka savings eda untay vaa....bachelor ga unnapude savings cheyali ani septe vinle...but apudu avanni ardham kavu..me same mistake..now started struggle 

Job vachhindi aaa, job lekundaa family expenses  ni manage chestunnavante great

12 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

3500 rent plus utilities (Bay area), 1200 for groceries, car insurance/fuel, credit cards, travel (flight tickets). Gattiga try chesthey, you might save 1500$ per month. Also the major savings are tax returns at the end of the year which are around $8000 if you have kids. If the kid is going to day care and costs a lot of money then nothing is saved by the end of the month.

I can easily but I don't want my wife to work in software because she is not interested in it. Sometimes money is not everything! Interests matters too!!

extra income?? I think its better to do whatever interest you truly and money might follow at some point, Like We started a youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/c/peppyfamily  right now its a small channel but at some point hope it might get monetized. Even if it doesn't we will have some memories!

how much do u make on YT channel just asking ante its upto u to answer this 

1 hour ago, Catalpha said:

Saying working mother would be a good influence on children. Would you rather see your daughter learn from her mother, that as long as she partakes in hypergamy, she doesn't have to work in life? That she can sit around and look pretty but doesn't have to sweat? 

What a sick comment. Hail feminism. 

5 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

how much do u make on YT channel just asking ante its upto u to answer this 

No worries dude, I am not making anything at this moment, because I just have 250 subscribers and 1000 hrs watch time, To get monetized you need to have 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours in 12 month period. I just gave an example that doing your hobbies is one way to earn extra income, even if you fail to earn, you will be happy.

14 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

Job vachhindi aaa, job lekundaa family expenses  ni manage chestunnavante great

Inka raale kaka...2 months aindi.nko 1 month  la job rapothe employer gadu 10gey antad iga..

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, kumar4world said:

No worries dude, I am not making anything at this moment, because I just have 250 subscribers and 1000 hrs watch time, To get monetized you need to have 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours in 12 month period. I just gave an example that doing your hobbies is one way to earn extra income, even if you fail to earn, you will be happy.

1million subscribers unnolaku entha earnings untay..depends on watch time aa..antha mandi subscribers unte watch time kuda baane untadi kada general ga

1 hour ago, sri_india said:

lol, Assalu emanna cover drive aaa.... Ok as per you if I have daughter , I should ask my wife to divorce if she doesn't work ???? 

Idhi kuda sarcastic post anaaku malli

What if your daughter doesn't want to work because she isn't motivated in life?