October Visa Bulletin predictions

ymovies

21 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Slightly unrelated. If there is horizontal or vertical spillover, how is it distributed between India and China? neeku telusa?

when they have doubts how to apply, easiest way is to move year at a time and see the demand, EAD fees koda vachindi kabatti now it is profitable for them to move dates

it wont be current as some law firms are saying

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

when they have doubts how to apply, easiest way is to move year at a time and see the demand, EAD fees koda vachindi kabatti now it is profitable for them to move dates

it wont be current as some law firms are saying

I-140 approval data undhi ga valla daggara.. all they have to do is multiply with a constant to include dependents 

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/data/I140_by_class_country_FY09_19.pdf  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Good data bro , idi chhusaka no hopes for me at least

Exactly. Maha move ayithe End of 2010 for EB2 by the end of Fiscal 2021.  antha kante ekkuva move avvali ante EB1 nundi vertical spillover ekkuva undali ... if the same trends continue for next year also, then there will be more chances of movement 

5 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

I-140 approval data undhi ga valla daggara.. all they have to do is multiply with a constant to include dependents 

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/data/I140_by_class_country_FY09_19.pdf  

it is not certain every individual is married or has no kids or more than 1 kid like those who came from India with Family and filed. I don't know if the agency take a guess here. Once they move they will retrogress based on availability of visa's maybe?

10 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

it is not certain every individual is married or has no kids or more than 1 kid like those who came from India with Family and filed. I don't know if the agency take a guess here. Once they move they will retrogress based on availability of visa's maybe?

Usually they will have a factor based on historical averages. 

For Indians, I assume it will be 1 dependent (Minimum) as they usually have Kids in USA for Masters batch. May be 2 -3 dependants for H-1Bs who came to USA after marriage ... so, on an average about 1.9 - 2.1 would work

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

Usually they will have a factor based on historical averages. 

For Indians, I assume it will be 1 dependent (Minimum) as they usually have Kids in USA for Masters batch. May be 2 -3 dependants for H-1Bs who came to USA after marriage ... so, on an average about 1.9 - 2.1 would work

IqnMYe-shared.gif

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

I guess retrogress happens. 
Naku telisi mid/start of 2011 daka vachi malli 2010 ki back veltadi.