October Visa Bulletin predictions

ymovies

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

adi ala adugu anna

H1-B

If you extending more than twice or thrice from the same company

I129 : 555 + I 539 : 390 + H4 EAD : 550 =  1495 (They have to give 3 years extension based on law suite)

I-485 new fee structure

If they make you apply I 485 and make yo sit on EAD

One time I 485 fee : 1130 and add your wife and the total is 2260 (This is one time) + You need to pay first time EAD fee and Travel document fee (see below

Plus every 3 year

EAD : 550 + Adv Payroll : 590 = 1140  and add for your wife too and the total revenue is 2280

I am not sure If I miss anything here. Only thing is there is an additional fee of 4000 of H1b dependent employer (Only one time). I did not consider kids. Only primary and wife

1 minute ago, dal123 said:

H1-B

I129 : 555 + I 539 : 390 + H4 EAD : 550 =  1495 (They have to give 3 years extension based on law suite)

I-485 new fee structure

One time I 485 fee : 1130 and add your wife and the total is 2260 (This is one time) + You need to pay first time EAD fee and Travel document fee (see below

Plus every 3 year

EAD : 550 + Adv Payroll : 590 = 1140  and add for your wife too and the total revenue is 2280

I am not sure If I miss anything here. Only thing is there is an additional fee of 4000 of H1b dependent employer (Only one time). I did not consider kids. Only primary and wife

Still they don’t keep FAD and filing date more than 6 months apart. Not that they can’t but they won’t .

Just now, dal123 said:

idi before @TRUMP

I got 2 months extension with same expiry date as original receipt. Applied 4 extensions whereas if we were given 3 years I  could have saved two extensions. Add the dependent and their premium processing be it H4 or spouse H1-B. It's much more than what you analyzed. 

After IT Server law suite they have to give 3 year extension and they cant rollback on their court litigation. Short term approvals are not happening any more. I forgot to add premium processing but that is personal choice.  There is no law saying that they have to keep FAD and filing date 6 months apart. 

2 minutes ago, dal123 said:

After IT Server law suite they have to give 3 year extension and they cant rollback on their court litigation. Short term approvals are not happening any more. I forgot to add premium processing but that is personal choice.  There is no law saying that they have to keep FAD and filing date 6 months apart. 

Ichestharantava bhayya

This is my 15 th year and  I have the same hope on every fiscal year. manishi aaasa jeevi leka poathe bathakaledu....eppudo okappaudu edho oka chesi chastaarule...

paiga  needhi..naadhi..aa taco korroadidhi okate date...so mana mugguru okari mohaalu okaru chusukoavatame...m kindaki 45 vachaayi...naaku vaadu card ichchina okate ivvaka poayina okkaate....kaani..naa koduku inkoa 4 years age out ayyi pothaadu....vaadu naaku ivvaka poayina paravaaledhu...maa kakinada loa haapy gaa illu kaatukuni bathikesthaa....

4 minutes ago, dal123 said:

That’s why I said, then can but they won’t. What is your filing  date estimate for Oct 2020 to Sep 2021?

This is my 15 th year and  I have the same hope on every fiscal year. manishi aaasa jeevi leka poathe bathakaledu....eppudo okappaudu edho oka chesi chastaarule...

Senior's ante naku respect Anna. I respect your experience and patience.

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

That’s why I said, then can but they won’t. What is your filing  date estimate for Oct 2020 to Sep 2021?

2011 Mid is the expected Filing date by summer and aa taruvaatha uscis vaadi daya....edho oka positive aasale bhayya..lekha pothe 15 years bandi nadichedhi kaadhu

2011 Mid is the expected Filing date by summer and aa taruvaatha uscis vaadi daya....edho oka positive aasale bhayya..lekha pothe 15 years bandi nadichedhi kaadhu

Old id enti tamaridi? DB vruddhullu laga anipistunnaru.

1 hour ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Janalu andaru 100-110K Spillover estimate chestunte .. veedu ekamga 250K estimate chestunnada?

Asalu Family based quota ne 226K anukunta ga 

Law firm famous avali ante stunts emo ovariiki istam vachinqtlu vqlu cheptunaru

29 minutes ago, dal123 said:

H1-B

I-485 new fee structure

Plus every 3 year

so ipud oka months oka 2 years munduki veltge ead vastada bro? At least adi vasthe any use?

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Ban continues ane pretext lo cheppadu le.

Bro.one question fro example x has pd 2011 Jan anuko dates akadi varaki vachayi anuko and immediate ga next bulletin lo back ayindi anuko to 2009 is retrogess avuthe a one month lo ead vacche chance ubtada??