October Visa Bulletin predictions

ymovies

USCIS desperately need funds for their survival. Earlier I-485 filing comes with free EAD and AP. With the new fee structure, EAD and AP are not free and it is like milk cow. Slowly they will move filing dates so that people can apply EAD and they will make you wait forever on EAD. It is very optimistic thinking but that's how it works. 

I dont think dates will move too far in Oct VB but by end of 2022 there will be some movement in the filing dates.

6 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Slightly unrelated. If there is horizontal or vertical spillover, how is it distributed between India and China? neeku telusa?

Completely unrelated bro idi. Naaku telusindi chepta vinu. 

FB to EB is horizontal spillover. So 100K visas lo ~30k goes to each EB category. So instead of 2800 visas (140K visas) now we have close to 5500 available for each EB category per country.

Coming to vertical, any unused EB1 visas (80k visas) will spillover to the EB2 ROW and from there to the most retrogressed country and so on. 

Hope I answered you question.

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

Completely unrelated bro idi. Naaku telusindi chepta vinu. 

FB to EB is horizontal spillover. So 100K visas lo ~30k goes to each EB category. So instead of 2800 visas (140K visas) now we have close to 5500 available for each EB category per country.

Coming to vertical, any unused EB1 visas (80k visas) will spillover to the EB2 ROW and from there to the most retrogressed country and so on. 

Hope I answered you question.

ee lekkana no additional benefit seen until close to end of year antavu. Anthena?

Lekapothe they balance it on a monthly/quarterly basis?

3 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

ee lekkana no additional benefit seen until close to end of year antavu. Anthena?

CO likes to hold visas until last quarter. Ee lopu EB1I current aindante kotha applications ravaddu ani koruko. Already EB2 Row ki demand undi. Adi current aithe gani manaki spill over raadu. Naaku kanipinchedi aa additional 2500 visas per EB category maatrame. 

How everyone is expecting dates to be current is beyond me.

5 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Eb2 eb3 move vundadu..light teesukondi..2011 taruvatha valli light teesukondi..e spillover adi pefdaga ravu manaki..uscis ki manam bangaru guddu pette bathu..

1 minute ago, Iriswest said:

CO likes to hold visas until last quarter. Ee lopu EB1I current aindante kotha applications ravaddu ani koruko. Already EB2 Row ki demand undi. Adi current aithe gani manaki spill over raadu. Naaku kanipinchedi aa additional 2500 visas per EB category maatrame. 

How everyone is expecting dates to be current is beyond me.

Looks like there won't be spillover from EB1 for FY2021. Even if there is any, it would be very minimal. 

Assuming that all the FB spillover to EB2 is applied to India (through out FY2021), it may move EB2 India probably close to 2010.

I am trying to understand the reason behind the hype. Just want to make sure I am not missing something

6 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

ejjaktly, trump win aite america mana vasam ayipotundi.. prati desi gaadiki 2 jobs guaranteed

2 jobs avasaram ledu..okka job with flexible enough..Dems tried to block this spillover as well can u explain that..point here is who helped and how you are you getting spillover.

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Looks like there won't be spillover from EB1 for FY2021. Even if there is any, it would be very minimal. 

Assuming that all the FB spillover to EB2 is applied to India (through out FY2021), it may move EB2 India probably close to 2010.

I am trying to understand the reason behind the hype. Just want to make sure I am not missing something

Edo janala chinnichinni aanandalu..infians ki gc ravatam oka kala..

18 minutes ago, dal123 said:

USCIS desperately need funds for their survival. Earlier I-485 filing comes with free EAD and AP. With the new fee structure, EAD and AP are not free and it is like milk cow. Slowly they will move filing dates so that people can apply EAD and they will make you wait forever on EAD. It is very optimistic thinking but that's how it works. 

I dont think dates will move too far in Oct VB but by end of 2022 there will be some movement in the filing dates.

H1b kininka ekuva fee vasthayibga .. y would they give ead

10 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Eb2 eb3 move vundadu..light teesukondi..2011 taruvatha valli light teesukondi..e spillover adi pefdaga ravu manaki..uscis ki manam bangaru guddu pette bathu..

Ante ie sari Maa @psycopk ki pacha card khayam anamata..!!! 
Samara...NTR-001 nundi NBK101 varaku back to back essyyu

6 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

They are expecting flood gates to be opened for a month like it happened in 2007. This is election time. Gods must be crazy 😜. My assumption is eb2 will touch 2011 and eb3 might go till June 2011 since the demand is low.