Dealing with autism during covid

terminator_desi

59 minutes ago, Mirage said:

A2 ki switch avvadaaniki edaina reason unda? Like A1 milk addiction?

A1 lo edo protein untadi adi not good for kids/adults GI antunlu..mostly on ABA  mida affect chupeduthundi ani ..

that included into GF/CF diet ..so we changed to A2 ...i cant say that working greatly but okay.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

How are things progressing for your ASD kids during COVID? Are guys doing at-home therapies/virtual classes or sending your kids to schools/centrebased therapies?

Seeing little improvements with overall reduction in behaviors and more involvement in all activities than earlier after using Dr.Ketan Patel Homeopathy medicine from last few months. 

For now all in-home therapy and virtual school for rest of this year.

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 4:27 PM, Mirage said:

US lo kuda A2 dorukuthundi emadya

Braums carry A2 milk, this is the best store for dairy produce, this store is in Oklahoma and Dallas area

• Upvote 1

sessions intlone start ayayi.. roju ave practice cheyinchadame tough ga marindi..but realized that it should be part of daily routine rather than allocating a new time for doing those.

high sensory issues inka alane unai.. teachers matram solid dorkinlu.. touchwood improvements kanapaduthundi.

ques:  commands ki ela react avuthunlu?

ma kid ki inlto 1 hr 30 min and clinic lo 3 hours...  okate tension , what will happen to them after we die ani..

edda US undali ante chiraku ostundhi, ma kid ki no speech at all close to 4 years now, and sensory issues and highly active 

8 minutes ago, viky said:

ma kid ki inlto 1 hr 30 min and clinic lo 3 hours...  okate tension , what will happen to them after we die ani..

edda US undali ante chiraku ostundhi, ma kid ki no speech at all close to 4 years now, and sensory issues and highly active 

Does your kid have siblings? If yes, groom them to take care of them. Create a fund on his/her name. Have some close relatives/friends as godparents for him/her. Pick the ones that are kind hearted. 

• Upvote 2

to all db members , if you know some one with special needs, dont isolate them, invite them and ask your kids to play with special need kids and dont worry me kids autistic kids laga change avaru aa bayam petukokandi...

special needs kids parents kuda koni special needs  untayi, if you are a manager or high position help those parents in any way you can. Naku edhi manager dawara teslindhi , she is so helpful epudu kavali ante apudu off istadhi and pressure petadhu... help receive cheskune vallu kuda honest ga pani chestaru.. not easy to raise a special need kid man its equal to rasing 20 kids, with that pressure on mind.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Does your kid have siblings? If yes groom them to take care of them. Create a fund on his/her name. Have some close relatives/friends as godparents for him/her. Pick the ones that are kind hearted. 

No siblings, yet inko kid ante kuda bayam ga undhi, becuase 10% more chances for next kid kuda ani,  kani tapadu try cheyali, . sibling ki atla groom cheyalemu man, its tough, its kind of blocking their growth and prosperity. siblings will automatically should get that caring nature and i hope they do.

2 minutes ago, viky said:

No siblings, yet inko kid ante kuda bayam ga undhi, becuase 10% more chances for next kid kuda ani,  kani tapadu try cheyali, . sibling ki atla groom cheyalemu man, its tough, its kind of blocking their growth and prosperity. siblings will automatically should get that caring nature and i hope they do.

See with siblings initial ga jealousy untundhi but what you say to them is important. Everyday you have to teach kindness. They will eventually start caring after the initial days of being rude. I have seen this work FYI.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, viky said:

to all db members , if you know some one with special needs, dont isolate them, invite them and ask your kids to play with special need kids and dont worry me kids autistic kids laga change avaru aa bayam petukokandi...

special needs kids parents kuda koni special needs  untayi, if you are a manager or high position help those parents in any way you can. Naku edhi manager dawara teslindhi , she is so helpful epudu kavali ante apudu off istadhi and pressure petadhu... help receive cheskune vallu kuda honest ga pani chestaru.. not easy to raise a special need kid man its equal to rasing 20 kids, with that pressure on mind.

wish you all the strength and positivity 

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

See with siblings initial ga jealousy untundhi but what you say to them is important. Everyday you have to teach kindness. They will eventually start caring after the initial days of being rude. I have seen this work FYI.

Ya i totally agree, but once they grow up, valaki kuda ambitious untaru and undaka povachu, everytime , this thing will be something on back of their mind which might hinder thier abilities to move forward in life ... and we dont how things turn out in future...

8 minutes ago, viky said:

initial weeks of pregnancy lo kanipettalera ivi