May 2012 EB2 PD

hello123000

6 minutes ago, hello123000 said:

kani u have to re file perm ankunta kada if u changed employers

@hello123000 - yeah that is true. I have some questions - I spoke with my old employer , he is saying I have to be in his pay roll to get downgrade from EB2 to EB-3 and file I-485 concurrently. As a result of this, i have to transfer my H1 again. Is this true ?

I am thinking other way around, already the DOF is behind for 1 year for EB-2 , let's say if it reaches may 15th EB-2, we can apply for I-485 directly right with the old employer right and start working for him ?

7 minutes ago, MSRMH said:

@hello123000 - yeah that is true. I have some questions - I spoke with my old employer , he is saying I have to be in his pay roll to get downgrade from EB2 to EB-3 and file I-485 concurrently. As a result of this, i have to transfer my H1 again. Is this true ?

I am thinking other way around, already the DOF is behind for 1 year for EB-2 , let's say if it reaches may 15th EB-2, we can apply for I-485 directly right with the old employer right and start working for him ?

first part true ankunta ..vadi pay roll meedha undali ankunta.. revoke chestaru general ga mana desi vallu 140 ni revoke chesina u can still use the date or something..nenu chala full time offers vadhulkunna deeni vallane back and forth avvadam endhuku ani..naku total ga telvadhu dont quote me on this.. kani  gc gutinchi naku antha extensive  knolwedge ledhu reddy and neuman valladi daily 30 mins free consultation untadhi its really helpful they will guide u better u should ask them

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MSRMH said:

second part of the question naku idea ledhu.. i have learnt that there are lot of work arounds for gc n lot of ppl interpret the rules in different ways..oka 100 or 200 poina parledhu kavalante consult avvu good immi lawyers ni.. 

23 minutes ago, MSRMH said:

Yes, it's best for you both u be in his payroll before downgrade application, else it raise flags..ippudunna situation lo future application ante kastam ani naa old mesthri briefed. Ippudu h1 transfer , job ivvani jarige lopu dates back avuthayi eb3 ltt bro by next month end min 50k vasthayi applications..looks this is 1 month deal..ani naa feeling.

Same employer tho unte with out fraction of sec thought go for downgrade..

A bird in hand is better than two in bush..10 k is nothing if u get EAD..

29 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

Yes, it's best for you both u be in his payroll before downgrade application, else it raise flags..ippudunna situation lo future application ante kastam ani naa old mesthri briefed. Ippudu h1 transfer , job ivvani jarige lopu dates back avuthayi eb3 ltt bro by next month end min 50k vasthayi applications..looks this is 1 month deal..ani naa feeling.

Same employer tho unte with out fraction of sec thought go for downgrade..

A bird in hand is better than two in bush..10 k is nothing if u get EAD..

same employer nenu... thats what im thinking if  have to down grade or not...eb 2 rapid movement untadi ani kondaru ..stuk avtadhi ani inkondaru saying...

49 minutes ago, hello123000 said:

same employer nenu... thats what im thinking if  have to down grade or not...eb 2 rapid movement untadi ani kondaru ..stuk avtadhi ani inkondaru saying...

Mee employer chesthe cheyi or wait for your pd 

8 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Yeah EB3 lo ippudu EAD vacchesthadi. GC mathram inko 3 or 4 years kattameeee.

Whereas if you wait for your EB2 your eAD and GC will both probably happen at same time with few months difference but I guess and no one knows when it all happen. In the latter case, It all depends on corona and thatha political fate. 

GC inko 10-15 yrs avtundi based on current scneario..EAD vaste chalu you will be out of this H1 slavery

11 hours ago, hello123000 said:

My PD is EB2 May 2012.

down grading avasaram antara eb3 ki or should i say put?

anyone in the same boat?

thoughts/comments 

Would recommend staying in EB2. Be careful with attorneys as well. Do your DD.

10 hours ago, MSRMH said:

You don’t need to be on his payroll. This is future employment. Once you get GC, make sure to work for him for 6 months to 1 year to make sure you will not have any problems with extending GC or applying for citizenship..

17 minutes ago, bschi said:

You don’t need to be on his payroll. This is future employment. Once you get GC, make sure to work for him for 6 months to 1 year to make sure you will not have any problems with extending GC or applying for citizenship..

Agree with you. But it used to work before. Through small consulting firm applying 140 with out on there payroll is like 50:50 chances. Ability to pay will be tough and burden to prove by employer.

37 minutes ago, bschi said:

Lots of 2011 and 2012 applicants will downgrade which will stall EB3 movement. If in 2011 or early 2012, unless you have ageout kids, I recommend people to stay in EB2.

yeah kani how are the numbers looking any idea on the spill over n future date movements?