May 2012 EB2 PD

hello123000

11 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Neeku EAD kavala? Lekapothe direct ga GC aa? Ippudu GC direct ga kavali ante wait seyyi. 

But iMO EAD is as good as GC. If it's available right now why are you still hesitating?? I don't get it. 

@veerigadu bro nuvu ballaya photo pettukunte pitchha anukuna , but I am following your advice for immigration amazing bro thansk a lot for your posts , you are making comments with lot of thinking 

1 minute ago, hello123000 said:

yeah kani how are the numbers looking any idea on the spill over n future date movements?

The reason why I recommend to stay in EB2 is the vertical spillover from EB1. My guess is, by end of year, EB2 might be in 2011 end or early 2012 because of all these downgrades and spill over from EB1. The next 2 visa bulletins will give a complete idea how the dates will move. If EB1 gets current in next 2 visa bulletins, we might expect decent spill over from EB1 as well.

34 minutes ago, bschi said:

The reason why I recommend to stay in EB2 is the vertical spillover from EB1. My guess is, by end of year, EB2 might be in 2011 end or early 2012 because of all these downgrades and spill over from EB1. The next 2 visa bulletins will give a complete idea how the dates will move. If EB1 gets current in next 2 visa bulletins, we might expect decent spill over from EB1 as well.

that makes sense its better to wait than rushing to eb3 and inviting trouble ankunta... sometimes im also assuming that ankunnantha  downgrading undakapovachu ani.. coz everyone is thinking in the same way like."oh i better stay in eb 2 since lot of ppl will downgrade" that mightlead to verylittle downgrading

11 minutes ago, hello123000 said:

that makes sense its better to wait than rushing to eb3 and inviting trouble ankunta... sometimes im also assuming that ankunnantha  downgrading undakapovachu ani.. coz everyone is thinking in the same way like."oh i better stay in eb 2 since lot of ppl will downgrade" that mightlead to verylittle downgrading

The people who have aging out kids will definitely downgrade to EB3 seeing this a potential temporary solution for their kids. Here the problem is, attorney's are pushing people towards downgrade option confusing people. I am not sure how true it is, I have seen one attorney's video where he said there will be around 60k I-485 applications in Eb-3 considering there will be huge downgrades.

6 minutes ago, bschi said:

The people who have aging out kids will definitely downgrade to EB3 seeing this a potential temporary solution for their kids. Here the problem is, attorney's are pushing people towards downgrade option confusing people. I am not sure how true it is, I have seen one attorney's video where he said there will be around 60k I-485 applications in Eb-3 considering there will be huge downgrades.

attorney's are pushing people towards downgrade option confusing people.---this is very true in my case.. i was kinda surprised when my attorney brought that topic up on his own i had to call him for some other issue.. n he was like u should downgrade andhuke topic start chesa ikkada i was not even thinking of downgrading

9 minutes ago, bschi said:

60 k ante entha time pattachu clear kavadaniki

7 minutes ago, bschi said:

3-4 years ani attorney told. I seriously doubt it. It might take more time.

even if some part of the numbers are true then its stillnot worth downgrading at this point..anthe na

5 minutes ago, hello123000 said:

attorney's are pushing people towards downgrade option confusing people.---this is very true in my case.. i was kinda surprised when my attorney brought that topic up on his own i had to call him for some other issue.. n he was like u should downgrade andhuke topic start chesa ikkada i was not even thinking of downgrading

that is how they make money. Money to downgrade and when you are stuck, more money to do it in Eb2.