we can no longer win- Mercedes Benz

macha

1 minute ago, siru said:

ippudu v6 v8 ani matlakuntam..future lo lidar vs cameras ani argue cheskuntaru  car fans :D 

future tech of cars is gonna be awesome 

Sounds good but then battery making again runs on oil and exploration ...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

yaa Lithium mines vunna countries ki "democratic compulsion" teppistaru USA vallu :giggle:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, siru said:

ippudu v6 v8 ani matlakuntam..future lo lidar vs cameras ani argue cheskuntaru  car fans :D 

future tech of cars is gonna be awesome 

fully agreed...I personally feel transportation would be be next big thing like how internet and email started boom started...

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

that will be there untill everyone adapts... which would take some time...

3 hours ago, siru said:

Conveniently  skipped waymo and talking like he said only tesla lol. I liek tesla too but lets not pretend that tesla invented self driving or electric cars.

Waymo will be  more advanced than tesla. They use Lidar sensors while tesla admanatly refuses to use because of Musk. Waymo will be like the software that major automakers can license. 

Waymo solution isnt just software, huge lidar equipment needed for each car at present costs 50-70k per car , that has to become 1/15 the cost to be viable 

2 hours ago, siru said:

I think u asked about taxi service and i told about waymo..fsd wont be here anytime soon. Govt approvals ravali

FSD is out in BETA but yes waymo is able to test in arizona but only there coz they intensely laid out mapping infrastructure in that city , same ilaagey anni places lo cheyyaali antey the ramp up would be atleast 1000x more complex and time consuming.

dont you think so.

FSD is being beta tested by bakaras that are willing to correct its faults and help improve the system. haha 

3 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Waymo solution isnt just software, huge lidar equipment needed for each car at present costs 50-70k per car , that has to become 1/15 the cost to be viable 

FSD is out in BETA but yes waymo is able to test in arizona but only there coz they intensely laid out mapping infrastructure in that city , same ilaagey anni places lo cheyyaali antey the ramp up would be atleast 1000x more complex and time consuming.

dont you think so.

FSD is being beta tested by bakaras that are willing to correct its faults and help improve the system. haha 

Waymo tech ippudu appudu bayataki vache chance ledu. First of all FSD technology progress ayyina, daaniki compatible laws and regulations not progressed to that extent. Its gonna take time.

Waymo same tech use chesi partial self driving solution teesuku vaste tappa i dont see waymo coming out anytime soon.

3 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Waymo tech ippudu appudu bayataki vache chance ledu. First of all FSD technology progress ayyina, daaniki compatible laws and regulations not progressed to that extent. Its gonna take time.

till 2030 regulations wont come out  defining whats what 

• Upvote 1

Tesla >> Waymo.

Waymo lidar equipment is impractical and costs as much as the car.

Waymo needs marking of the streets and cannot drive on unmarked streets. So public infrastructure is a key too

Tesla relies more on AI and accumulated billions of miles to study the patterns. Also they use vision/cameras and radar to identify driving conditions.

Tesla can drive on any road because it processes realtime using AI rather than preprogrammed markings

it is not just the software Tesla even made its own chips required for AI

3 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

TSLA will kill the BMWs, Benzes and Range Rovers. After 10 years it will be a world of self driving electric cars.. I will load upon TSLA stocks as much as I can in the next few years..

Anni car companies kalipi market cap telusa?