Anyone feeling life is pointless and meaningless

zarathustra

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I feel life not in my control. I feel helpless and unlucky though. Karma ani saripettukovadam tappa em cheyalenu as i put my 100% efforts and still its that way. @3$%

hmm...I can relate...unlucky ani naa forehead meedha rasi untundi , nothing ever works out for me the first time

even simple things , I have to do everything twice or multiple times to reach just because of bad luck..

Just now, Galactus said:

hmm...I can relate...unlucky ani naa forehead meedha rasi untundi , nothing ever works out for me the first time

even simple things , I have to do everything twice or multiple times to reach just because of bad luck..

same this too.

2 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

same to same feelings. you expressed better. 

I feel sorry for you and also for me @3$%

3 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

dadapu e DB la motham okate jatakam vallu unamemo @3$% edi patina mashe @3$%

I feel sorry for you and also for me @3$%

@3$% -- Virtual DB lo eduste bagodu nooo anduke navve gif @3$%

• Sad 2

46 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

How many feeling this way? 

Ie feeling vachindi ante start of the end of mid life crisis...

inkoka 1-2 years la rocking vuntadi zindagi...all questions ki answers dorkutayi, questions like Main Koun hoon, Main Kidhar Hoon, Kyun Hoon, kaam Kya hain...annitiki answers dorkutayi..

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Galactus said:

I can relate. I have saturn in my first house. Saturn 1st house vallaki anni delay ne as its owner of 2 houses and especially in 1st house aspects/affects 3rd( New ventures or any new beginnings), 7th( Marriage) and 10th ( Career). 

I used to not believe in astrology too. Situations hard times 100% efforts pettina boggipalu avvadam valla i started to think enti effort pettina chetilo lenidi untunda ani before that i used to say lazy ppl ki kavu efforts pedite enduku kavu. Naku kakapoyake ardham ayyindi there are many things beyond control. Astrologers mida depend kaleka astrology kuda nerchesukunna.  Adi kuda saturn effect aey evari mida nammakam undadu saturn in first house they want to learn things or believe things by own research. You wont believe nenu restaurant lo tinali anukunte adi kuda close untundi.  @3$%

If you come to think of it, asal e grind lo enduku unnamo ardhame kadu.

In all sincerity we are just animals, need for food, family and shelter deggara nundi start ayyi, we came a long way to define words like success and failure in life. Millions of years of evolution, someone setting definition of what a human life supposed to be like and everybody being judged based on that rule set. Asal none of this makes any sense to me. 

puttali, chadavali, pelli cheskovali, sampadinchali, pillalani kanali etc, drop dead one day. E formula follow aithe successful lekapothe you are a failure/lived an incomplete life. Strange abba, asal ardham kadu manam animals a kada, how and why did we get here and why cant we defy norms anedi

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amrita said:

I can relate. I have saturn in my first house. Saturn 1st house vallaki anni delay ne as its owner of 2 houses and especially in 1st house affects 3rd( New ventures or any new beginnings), 7th( Marriage) and 10th ( Career). 

I used to not believe in astrology too. Situations hard times 100% efforts pettina boggipalu avvadam valla i started to think enti effort pettina chetilo lenidi untunda ani before that i used to say lazy ppl ki kavu efforts pedite enduku kavu. Naku kakapoyake ardham ayyindi there are many things beyond control. Astrologers mida depend kaleka astrology kuda nerchesukunna.  Adi kuda saturn effect aey evari mida nammakam undadu saturn in first house they want to learn things or believe things by own research. You wont believe nenu restaurant lo tinali anukunte adi kuda close untundi.  @3$%

naku kuda first house lone undha saturn?

1 minute ago, JingBang said:

If you come to think of it, asal e grind lo enduku unnamo ardhame kadu.

In all sincerity we are just animals, need for food, family and shelter deggara nundi start ayyi, we came a long way to define words like success and failure in life. Millions of years of evolution, someone setting definition of what a human life supposed to be like and everybody being judged based on that rule set. Asal none of this makes any sense to me. 

puttali, chadavali, pelli cheskovali, sampadinchali, pillalani kanali etc, drop dead one day. E formula follow aithe successful lekapothe you are a failure/lived an incomplete life. Strange abba, asal ardham kadu manam animals a kada, how and why did we get here and why cant we defy norms anedi

Purpose of life is to achieve salvation to drop from cycle of birth and death daniki human life kavali. 84 lakhs janamla taruvata vachindi manava janma . Manam waste chesukuntunnam for these wordly things. Spirituality is easily said hard to achieve.