Anyone feeling life is pointless and meaningless

zarathustra

5 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Yeah fear of failure is a real thing. But 20 years back choices ayithe unde, but appatlo clarity ledu life lo teenage years telusu ga confusing time in life. 

But even then, I asked myself this question. Would I be happy with what I would be doing for the next 20 years of my life ani. Even now I ask myself, would I be happy at my life looking back at what I have been doing 20 years from now. 

I have no answer to that question. 

ade kada problem, for example- I like traveling anukoo, I have money to backpack whole of south east asia for an year and by doing it I will be happy ani anuko, will you do it leaving you current job and just living by your savings.

I have bucket list only one is fulfilled

US lo Yellow stone done.. 

Canada-Banff

Machu picchu from Salkantay trail

Uganda - mountains of the moon

Portugal - Christiano Ronaldo Island

biking in Swiss alps

bath in onsen in Japan and retire in Japanese village

Watch Kanchenjunga and Mt Everest at sunset

Stay in Yunnan Province in China

road trip through myanmar

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Canada-Banff

nice.

monna oka frnd argentina patagonia poyi ochchindu

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Galactus said:

hmm...I can relate...unlucky ani naa forehead meedha rasi untundi , nothing ever works out for me the first time

even simple things , I have to do everything twice or multiple times to reach just because of bad luck..

even i thought the same, its not bad luck, you end up programming yourselves as if every simple thing is going to fail, fact is not all will fail and you may end up wasting energy planning things that may not even fail

19 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Canada-Banff

biking in Swiss alps

and finally paikhana in Palakollu @3$%

• Haha 2

Practice detachment, slowly it makes you feel light. 

Main problem is people are attached to too many things and always live on expectations. Once these expectations are not met, people go depressed. But there will always be a good reason why certain things doesn't happen in life, one might not realize immediately, but certainly it will be revealed one day.

Less luggage is more comfort. Similarly less attachments leads to peace in life.

go with the flow and you will be fine, at the same time build strength to face anything with smile. but dont forget to enjoy every moment and be grateful of what you have.

• Upvote 1

When I was in high school, I dreamt about where I am now. But, even though I am living the dream, I am not really sure I am happy about it, because I still have a long way to go, and I don't know how far I can go. 

6 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

even i thought the same, its not bad luck, you end up programming yourselves as if every simple thing is going to fail, fact is not all will fail and you may end up wasting energy planning things that may not even fail

I think bad luck is real.

every second we have infinite chances of failures and success.

You think the programming was done without order(discipline) or chaos. The people we meet, even after meeting good people, they should be helpful, the  opportunities we get.......Its a plan....perfect plan 50% and 50% chaotic, randomness

every millisecond too should have an order and chaos.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

When I was in high school, I dreamt about where I am now. But, even though I am living the dream, I am not really sure I am happy about it, because I still have a long way to go, and I don't know how far I can go. 

ante nuvvu high school nunchi karlo duniya mutti mein reliance ad ni serious ga tesukunnava Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Pilli koothalu nuvvu vedhava sunta

tenor.gif

11 minutes ago, Anais_nin said:

I think bad luck is real.

every second we have infinite chances of failures and success.

You think the programming was done without order(discipline) or chaos. The people we meet, even after meeting good people, they should be helpful, the  opportunities we get.......Its a plan....perfect plan 50% and 50% chaotic, randomness

every millisecond too should have an order and chaos.

i agree with your point, but preprogramming should be avoided as much as possible but analyze the situation for sure

14 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

even i had a dream of getting my greencard, line lo edo ninchunte istunnatlu dream camed, finally the dream lasted more than 10 yr now and yet to be a reality

30 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

nuvvu eppadikina collector avuthavu pilli avuthav 9XErIf.gif