Anyone feeling life is pointless and meaningless

zarathustra

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

AS per some schools of thought, yes you are right. But how do we know that school of thought is right? As humans, we have meta cognition i.e., thinking about thinking. Alanti deep thinking nunde ilanti concepts puttukochai, and maybe we have given birth to them to create a sense of purpose in our lives. Doesn't mean that's verifiable, or that we should live our lives as per those diktats. 

It's up to us to define what we term as success, problem arises when our definition of success keeps changing over time and we vacillate from one goal to another. 

problem is generally others define success for you. like your family, friends and we end up chasing those pointless things.

as long as you are healthy..think as you are lucky and gifted... all other things you talk are non-sense

my colleague n wife got cancer...they got to know recenrly... so i feel we are lucky.

44 minutes ago, Anthasunyam said:

Practice detachment, slowly it makes you feel light. 

Main problem is people are attached to too many things and always live on expectations. Once these expectations are not met, people go depressed. But there will always be a good reason why certain things doesn't happen in life, one might not realize immediately, but certainly it will be revealed one day.

Less luggage is more comfort. Similarly less attachments leads to peace in life.

go with the flow and you will be fine, at the same time build strength to face anything with smile. but dont forget to enjoy every moment and be grateful of what you have.

detachment ela practise chestaru if you practice detachment with friends/family let say what is the left.  you will be alone in this world thinking why the hell i am detached. isnt ?  

24 minutes ago, sri_india said:

nuvvu eppadikina collector avuthavu pilli avuthav 9XErIf.gif

I don't feel as confident as I was in high school or college you know, the closer I get, the farther away it seems. 

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

I don't feel as confident as I was in high school or college you know, the closer I get, the farther away it seems. 

every one feels same , don't worry 

tpLlpw-9i61NSaWz29gU_3XdPEfSQX-CNZr9_WNY

45 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

even i had a dream of getting my greencard, line lo edo ninchunte istunnatlu dream camed, finally the dream lasted more than 10 yr now and yet to be a reality

I didn't even know what a green card was in high school, or even in college lol. 

56 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

ante nuvvu high school nunchi karlo duniya mutti mein reliance ad ni serious ga tesukunnava Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

High school lo ma principal have big dreams, there is no limit to how much you can dream ani cheppadu, danini serious ga tiskunna. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

detachment ela practise chestaru if you practice detachment with friends/family let say what is the left.  you will be alone in this world thinking why the hell i am detached. isnt ?  

Detachment is not moving away from friends and family, its only the mindset to not to have any expectations from them. One can enjoy the time with family and friends and be happy. But if you depend too much on them, this will lead to depression at one stage, since, they cannot be with us for the whole life. Everyone has their own priorities, may be their happiness depends on others. So one has to start loving oneself, this way you will always be happy whether you are alone or with your family or friends, because you found a way to be happy in all situations. 

Unfortunately most of the people have too many expectations on others (family, friends etc..) and these expectations never gets fulfilled and this is one of the main reason to feel unhappy or depressed. One should be happy with oneself and feel content with what they have or put efforts to achieve something that makes you happy and enjoy the journey towards it without depending on others. 

Life is too simple, but we make it complicated carrying loads of unnecessary burdens on our heads. 

There is a good saying, when you board a train with your luggage, you would not carry that luggage on your shoulders all the way, you just place it on the luggage carrier and you just sit and relax and enjoy the journey and the train will lead you to the destination without any pain. Similarly place all burdens on God, God will take care of the luggage and you just relax and enjoy the journey of life without any burden of your thoughts, attachments, expectations etc..)

This might sound too philosophical, but many people miss the point.

3 hours ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

10 years nundi........... existential crisis.

Job, wife, kids, Money, Lands, Cars, etc......... Daily struggle to accumulate all this for few decades of existence.

rat race 

2 hours ago, JingBang said:

If you come to think of it, asal e grind lo enduku unnamo ardhame kadu.

In all sincerity we are just animals, need for food, family and shelter deggara nundi start ayyi, we came a long way to define words like success and failure in life. Millions of years of evolution, someone setting definition of what a human life supposed to be like and everybody being judged based on that rule set. Asal none of this makes any sense to me. 

puttali, chadavali, pelli cheskovali, sampadinchali, pillalani kanali etc, drop dead one day. E formula follow aithe successful lekapothe you are a failure/lived an incomplete life. Strange abba, asal ardham kadu manam animals a kada, how and why did we get here and why cant we defy norms anedi

same feeling