Anyone feeling life is pointless and meaningless

zarathustra

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Simple question man. 

I will take you back 20 years in time, would you choose to do what you are doing now and be happy with making that choice? 

asalu 20 yrs back neeku choice vunde naa,

ippudu kuda life lo choice ekkada vundii, choice vunna kaani you will not choose otherwise coz of fear of failure or fear of missing out or someother thing

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

Simple question man. 

I will take you back 20 years in time, would you choose to do what you are doing now and be happy with making that choice? 

Chill kaka..

You have started thinking and now have questions....Isn't it awesome ? 

Now that you have questions, You will start searching for answers, making your life better and beautiful...more meaningful..! 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Idi mind set no ? Mana mind lo contentment unte we will be happy regardless of what society things or norms of society. 

Anduke andariki dooram ga mana bubble lo batakali...i am sure ila more happiness untundi than being too much with ppl. Also, need to appreciate small things in life. Be silly be in fanstasy enjoy little things in life. Basically be a kid.

Simpler said than done, not all people are mentally strong enough to separate/compartmentalize things and live life the eff it way. Most people fall prey to definitions of success vs failure. 

Just now, keviinusa said:

asalu 20 yrs back neeku choice vunde naa,

ippudu kuda life lo choice ekkada vundii, choice vunna kaani you will not choose otherwise coz of fear of failure or fear of missing out or someother thing

Yeah fear of failure is a real thing. But 20 years back choices ayithe unde, but appatlo clarity ledu life lo teenage years telusu ga confusing time in life. 

But even then, I asked myself this question. Would I be happy with what I would be doing for the next 20 years of my life ani. Even now I ask myself, would I be happy at my life looking back at what I have been doing 20 years from now. 

I have no answer to that question. 

3 minutes ago, JingBang said:

Simpler said than done, not all people are mentally strong enough to separate/compartmentalize things and live life the eff it way. Most people fall prey to definitions of success vs failure. 

Believe me it comes by practice. I can not think of things which make me sad. I once used to think when my cousin used to say i dont want to think about ala ela possible ani but today i can do it. Naku baga badha anipinche vishayalu nenu divert kagalanu. I can postpone if not completely ignore. Mana mind ni ala compartmentalize chesukovachu by practice. 

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

Yeah fear of failure is a real thing. But 20 years back choices ayithe unde, but appatlo clarity ledu life lo teenage years telusu ga confusing time in life. 

But even then, I asked myself this question. Would I be happy with what I would be doing for the next 20 years of my life ani. Even now I ask myself, would I be happy at my life looking back at what I have been doing 20 years from now. 

focus on self improvement and if you're enough privileged give back to the community

Volunteer ga cheyyandi. There is real joy in making someone's day

or making an impact in someone's life in a good way

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Given the way we live, I think the question should be “would I live happily for 20 years” or even worse “would I live 20 years” 😂😂

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I can relate. I have saturn in my first house. Saturn 1st house vallaki anni delay ne as its owner of 2 houses and especially in 1st house aspects/affects 3rd( New ventures or any new beginnings), 7th( Marriage) and 10th ( Career). 

I used to not believe in astrology too. Situations hard times 100% efforts pettina boggipalu avvadam valla i started to think enti effort pettina chetilo lenidi untunda ani before that i used to say lazy ppl ki kavu efforts pedite enduku kavu. Naku kakapoyake ardham ayyindi there are many things beyond control. Astrologers mida depend kaleka astrology kuda nerchesukunna.  Adi kuda saturn effect aey evari mida nammakam undadu saturn in first house they want to learn things or believe things by own research. You wont believe nenu restaurant lo tinali anukunte adi kuda close untundi.  @3$%

you narrated a lot of what I believe , I don't like Astrology much but lately kind of believed it after numerous incidents where despite best efforts nothing works 

restaurant example laga naaku kooda chala unnayi :giggle: , I don't want to reveal too much personal stuff but few silly examples 

naa daaka queue vasthe machine agipovatam , happened more than a few times

unnecessary expenses , like damage to something (with out no fault of mine) - happens all the time

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Believe me it comes by practice. I can not think of things which make me sad. I once used to think when my cousin used to say i dont want to think about ala ela possible ani but today i can do it. Naku baga badha anipinche vishayalu nenu divert kagalanu. I can postpone if not completely ignore. Mana mind ni ala compartmentalize chesukovachu by practice. 

Yep I totally agree and im working on it, but takes a lot of strength and practice. Of course time.

1 minute ago, Galactus said:

you narrated a lot of what I believe , I don't like Astrology much but lately kind of believed it after numerous incidents where despite best efforts nothing works 

restaurant example laga naaku kooda chala unnayi :giggle: , I don't want to reveal too much personal stuff but few silly examples 

naa daaka queue vasthe machine agipovatam , happened more than a few times

unnecessary expenses , like damage to something (with out no fault of mine) - happens all the time

Youtube Yes GIF by Rosanna Pansino

2 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

focus on self improvement and if you're enough privileged give back to the community

Totally does. Giving back is the best satisfaction.

3 minutes ago, Dippindots said:

Chala manchi point. Totally agree !

I came to US to do awesome electronic products, travel around the world and show the awesomeness to my parents .. it’s only 20% fulfilled
but lucky to have great family and kids ... desipte of some immigration problems