Suggestion needed, are we required to pay? Free home for 1 year, now asking to pay

RENT

41 minutes ago, RENT said:

Hie all,

I stayed in my uncle’s house on goodwill for good 1 year and my wife frequently visits she has job in another state and we have address proof as our uncle’s home address for now.my uncle never asked for any written or oral agreement from us to pay and he let us stay on goodwill without any problems. Some family issues happened within family and he is now asking us to pay over 12,000 dollars for all the months we stayed and if not he will report aganist us for not paying the money and staying in the home for free. what shall we do? Is this right what he is doing? Without any formal agreement such as lease, are we liable to pay? 

no not liable to pay

but relationship spoil avakudadhu ante deal teggottukuni pay seyadame

50 minutes ago, RENT said:

Hie all,

I stayed in my uncle’s house on goodwill for good 1 year and my wife frequently visits she has job in another state and we have address proof as our uncle’s home address for now.my uncle never asked for any written or oral agreement from us to pay and he let us stay on goodwill without any problems. Some family issues happened within family and he is now asking us to pay over 12,000 dollars for all the months we stayed and if not he will report aganist us for not paying the money and staying in the home for free. what shall we do? Is this right what he is doing? Without any formal agreement such as lease, are we liable to pay? 

Mee uncle pendlam pedda kotlata petti vuntadi intla...phukat la Atla etla vundanichinav ani..

anduke pendlanni tanda cheyanika, pendlam ego satisfy cheyanika paisal istava sasthava antundu ...

12k degara real seaukuni one time payment ani, oka 8k samarpinchuko

Just now, Kootami said:

problem ki tagattu Id create chesi thread esthene MODS giving money anta lekpothey iyyatle anta

whatsapp id ki settlement lo teda kottindi anta, anduke ila procedure fix chesaru ani talk

35 minutes ago, Kootami said:

avi save cheddam ane ga uncle ni vadukundi ...eppudu kattamantey ela vayya

siggu undali cheppadaniki...vadukunnav uncle ni telsu...ippudu money adugutunte ela na? thuu

59 minutes ago, Unityunity2 said:

Evari daggara free ga tisukovadam enduku ..when you earning 

Just Pay  it .. 

His intention is to trouble me and my wife, payment also he is changing words 

49 minutes ago, Spartan said:

dabbul unte icheyi...

nuvvu and wife iddaru working kada...

baita unna rent, internet ani 1000 ayyedi ga elago..

Due to family problem, he is trying to use this opportunity to trouble me and no matter what we say he is more inclined towards filing a case than settling the matter ..,that is why I am in confusion