BREAKING: DEC 2020 VISA BULLETIN

tacobell fan

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

UC ki all 100 senators support kaavali. Kamalakka em seyyagaladu. 

Either introduce S386 through committee way or scrap it and come up with new bill. 

B tatha EOs lo idi add cheyochu if she wants.

9 minutes ago, Afdbuser123 said:

By end of this month You Yes See I Yes ki application velte saripotunda ?. Maa immigration company dead slow undi and my application is in final review.

Yes. Uscis should receive your application by last day of month. 

42 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

B tatha EOs lo idi add cheyochu if she wants.

When was the last time any immigration green card bill passed through EO ?

If there were any example in past, then possible. Otherwise I doubt democrats will do that first time now. 

37 minutes ago, snoww said:

When was the last time any immigration green card bill passed through EO ?

If there were any example in past, then possible. Otherwise I doubt democrats will do that first time now. 

I140 ead attempt by gobama vuncle

10 hours ago, former said:

SO numbers will come to pools each Quarter. So we may see some movement FAD dates after March. U S C I S might not retrogress DOF date further because 80 - 90% downgrades already filled. 

How? Any data associated with this?

10 hours ago, former said:

SO numbers will come to pools each Quarter. So we may see some movement FAD dates after March. U S C I S might not retrogress DOF date further because 80 - 90% downgrades already filled. 

Why March ? If it is by each quarter then it should be in next Jan again right.  

10 minutes ago, snoww said:

Why March ? If it is by each quarter then it should be in next Jan again right.  

They told oh, you are going to see rapid movements and with-in 20 days they removed that language from the Bulletin's. It might have surprised them the amount of demand they see with downgrades.

15 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

They told oh, you are going to see rapid movements and with-in 20 days they removed that language from the Bulletin's. It might have surprised them the amount of demand they see with downgrades.

Might be because of capacity issues . They laid off many third party agency services because of budget cuts, uscis employees working from home less produxtive, and some might have been affected by covid too. And in future they also have to deal with these thousands of extra eb3 downgrades. 

5 hours ago, snoww said:

Might be because of capacity issues . They laid off many third party agency services because of budget cuts, uscis employees working from home less produxtive, and some might have been affected by covid too. And in future they also have to deal with these thousands of extra eb3 downgrades. 

same fee charge chestunnappudu why do a client care about their problems. They have to do what they have to do. Since this is a delicate topic, people tend to care too much on how it is processed.

4 minutes ago, rajahmundry_bullodu said:

intaki oct lo file chesinollaki receipts vachaya? month end vasthundi...

months mandiki vachayanta uncle 2nd week lo apply chesinavallaki

ezgif.com-resize.thumb.gif.3fad18c4677be