#S386 passed in Senate

snoww

31 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Just because you have more janitors in India/MX/elsewhere who are willing to work for dollar or 2 per hour way less than US counterpart, they are not allowed to displace local janitors kada. That’s the reason they have checks and balances to the immigration. 

So are you saying that your job required the same skill as that of a janitor? This country is based on survival of the fittest, if you're not good enough, you wouldn't be allowed to immigrate anyway. So what makes it alright for immigrants to be discriminated based on country of birth?

7 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Don't compare you and me, you're making sarcastic comments on S386 and I am not. 

What’s your opinion on GC-abuse by Indians, if this bill passes? I hope you know about H1B abuse.

Just now, PilliBeta said:

So are you saying that your job required the same skill as that of a janitor? This country is based on survival of the fittest, if you're not good enough, you wouldn't be allowed to immigrate anyway. So what makes it alright for immigrants to be discriminated based on country of birth?

Country of birth gurinchi evaru matladaru amma, my point is- there should be strict rules not to displace Americans/locals from jobs just because corporates can save few bucks by displacing locals with someone(in this case foreign worker) who is willing to work for cheaper rate,you should also think about that displaced person life and his bills. Because you are just smarter then others , you have no right to take away livelihood of someone else that too in his/her home country. Immigration doesn’t work the way you think. There are checks and balances for the purpose. 

r7msp.gif

1 minute ago, Tellugodu said:

Country of birth gurinchi evaru matladaru amma, my point is- there should be strict rules not to displace Americans/locals from jobs just because corporates can save few bucks by displacing locals with someone(in this case foreign worker) who is willing to work for cheaper rate,you should also think about that displaced person life and his bills. Because you are just smarter then others , you have no right to take away livelihood of someone else that too in his/her home country. Immigration doesn’t work the way you think. There are checks and balances for the purpose. 

19 minutes ago, RajNeethi said:

What’s your opinion on GC-abuse by Indians, if this bill passes? I hope you know about H1B abuse.

Why should Indians be punished for the country of birth just because there are more of them? Why would that be abuse?

14 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

How is that related to S386?

Just now, PilliBeta said:

Why should Indians be punished for the country of birth just because there are more of them? Why would that be abuse?

I concur with you bro on this...population undadam mana problem kadhu...Mexico choodu US kindhane untadhi and the top immigrant country in the US is mexico and their EB2 and EB3 are current...it means that they are not much into education unlike us...%$#$

24 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

abba.. Relaxed Homer Simpson GIF

31 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

H1B abuse is happening because there are not enough GC and citizens who can do the job for cheap. If there are more GCs who can do the job for cheap, then why would they need H1Bs. GCs and citizens have two options, be prepared to work for cheap or upgrade your skills to get paid more. 

• Haha 1