#S386 passed in Senate

snoww

3 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Seems like you are not in IT but what will be your reaction when someone from Nigeria (just used as example) comes all of sudden to your workplace and he will be replacing you in the lab from next week and you need to train him on processes then only you will receive your severance package?? After working day and night for the business, what will be your reaction in that situation?? I hope you never have to face that situation. But being in  that position before , I felt humiliated and disappointed that to after receiving exceed expectations in performance review just few weeks before. That replacing worker has no better skills than you , it’s just because of corporate greed you are thrown out. 

I am confident that no one can replace me to do my job the way I do it. If someone can replace me, it just means that I have not updated my skills to be good enough for my job. Every grant I write, there is a 0.025% chance that I get it. If I get it, it just means that unless I am better than 1000 other people. If someone can replace you for cheaper, it just means you either should upgrade your skills or be willing to work for cheap. 

3 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

I am confident that no one can replace me to do my job the way I do it. If someone can replace me, it just means that I have not updated my skills to be good enough for my job. Every grant I write, there is a 0.025% chance that I get it. If I get it, it just means that unless I am better than 1000 other people. If someone can replace you for cheaper, it just means you either should upgrade your skills or be willing to work for cheap. 

Having confidence is good but every one is replaceable.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Agreed, now you can add GC and desi citizens in that list too.

Phd thesis subject aa sir idi? what happened to not generalizing ppl into one group? mee university classes lo cheppara? 

HR and malli phd dantlo ...roflol

Ofcourse everyone is replaceable, one can only strive to be difficult to be replaced. My point still is valid, no point in complaining someone is better than you, don't expect to have the same skills as someone else and be expected to be paid more for it. 

9 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Steven Jobs laantonike replacement dhorikindhi...manam entha bro...%$#$

ee satyam grahiste saalu...evadi dreams lo aadu bathikestunaaru Brahmi GIFs | Tenor

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Eedi em twist ?? 

mari donation money em ayyindii ani bakara lu aduguthaaru ga. . so ippudu to add the bill to OMNI pls donate 600k ani inkoka go fund.. once 600k reached 800k chesthaaaru...oka 2 days... malli inkoka twist... malli new funding page..

cycle repeats.....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Akka, research domain lo undi, corporate politics and greed gurinchi telidu lee basu.

My point is still valid, ekkadaina if someone is able to replace you, they should be allowed to.