485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

22 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Rahul Reddy is saying from June, 2022 filling dates will not be accepted. I don't see any official news from USICIS on this. Are of you guys able to find any info on it? 

Check this https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-processes-and-procedures/visa-availability-priority-dates/adjustment-of-status-filing-charts-from-the-visa-bulletin

It says,

"For all employment-based preference categories, you must use the Final Action Dates chart in the Department of State Visa Bulletin for June 2022."

57 minutes ago, Idle said:

Bros....Interfile primary applicant ki matrame chesthara or for derivatives also?

Only primary but you have to mention in the letter your derivative details 

55 minutes ago, viky said:

ysr-pic-254x300.jpg.5be81ba5d9e47c5056199f801ab5f1cf.jpg congrats, inka manchiga poyi sizzlers order chesi beer/whisky la munigi tellu 

Thanks bro, chala long wait for this, enjoy cheyali! 

my status changed to Case Remains Pending. idem twists ra babu. naa jeevitham lo raadu emo. ippudu em cheyali....vadiki nna interfil dhorikindoo ledoo.

10 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

my status changed to Case Remains Pending. idem twists ra babu. naa jeevitham lo raadu emo. ippudu em cheyali....vadiki nna interfil dhorikindoo ledoo.

Looks like it is happening for lot of people. Vachestundhi bro… did you get the 485J receipt ? You can ask Emma if she sees the 485J attached to the file. 

3 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Looks like it is happening for lot of people. Vachestundhi bro… did you get the 485J receipt ? You can ask Emma if she sees the 485J attached to the file. 

i did not get a receipt . i could only file interfile in april. will check if it is attached.

8 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

i did not get a receipt . i could only file interfile in april. will check if it is attached.

I think it will be few more days to get the receipt. March vallaki vastunnayi ippudu. 

You can ask for a Tier 2 call and ask him to open the request to move your case from EB3 to EB2…