485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

29 minutes ago, nijamena said:

PD: Aug 16 2013.

I 140, EAD, AP Applied in EB3: Oct 15, 2021

EB3 I140 approved : Oct 28, 2021

Dates moved last week so lawyer upgraded to EB2. 

EB2 I140 approved:  May 18th, 2022

Now lawyer says, my Old receipt date stills stays the same. NO I485j required. My application is 7 months old. NO RESET.

Question: Application date reset avutunda?

U need i485j 

2 hours ago, Sizzler said:

If your case is moved to NBC, you will be able to open ONPT request based on your local FO timelines. But probably wait till you find the FO and then open it. Nenu ithe wait cheyaledhu , munde open chesa teliyakunda 

Bro neny 485j mida cheyocha monne vachindi it's from nbc

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

U need i485j 

Lawyer said no I 485j required.

we do not need to interfile a Supplement J form as we have requested the transfer directly with the I-140 petition. Response from the lawyer.

2 hours ago, Sizzler said:

If your case is moved to NBC, you will be able to open ONPT request based on your local FO timelines. But probably wait till you find the FO and then open it. Nenu ithe wait cheyaledhu , munde open chesa teliyakunda 

Bhaya, nadhi down grade last week 485j application california ki pampinchina and na status ready to schedule interview ani undhi gatha three weeks nunchi, NBC ki la undhi. 

nenu repu NBC kuda interfile request petti, and ONPT open chestha monday, and Tier 2 call request pedtha.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

chesai, emi kadu. , nenu monday open chesi Tier 2 request pedtha.bongulodhu 3 weeks ayindhi  ready to interview ani status

1 hour ago, viky said:

chesai, emi kadu. , nenu monday open chesi Tier 2 request pedtha.bongulodhu 3 weeks ayindhi  ready to interview ani status

Ok

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Ok

485 j letter lo untada naa case transfer details 

naa 485 j number tho case status chusthe transfers  to other location ani vachindhi … adi ahe location poyindhi ela telusukovali 

nadi 485 last time kuda update avaledu when I completed biometrics

At least e 485j receipt number ayina vachindhi, malli June lo flood gates ettesinattu Interfile applications vasthai 

4 hours ago, csrcsr said:

485J meedha cheyalev anukunta bro, Vallu nee case Ekkada undho chusi dani base cheskoni open chestaru. If you open it just based on 485J, they might just close the request saying your case is in normal processing Timelines. 

Also, I heard you can write a letter to NBC to request moving your case ani. Adhi try chey bro… poyedhi emi ledhu kadha 

SRC did good job of moving the cases compared to LIN. Hope LIN is preparing for a mass transfer. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, viky said:

Bhaya, nadhi down grade last week 485j application california ki pampinchina and na status ready to schedule interview ani undhi gatha three weeks nunchi, NBC ki la undhi. 

nenu repu NBC kuda interfile request petti, and ONPT open chestha monday, and Tier 2 call request pedtha.

Bro, did you check if they are scheduling an interview for you? If your case is moved to your local field office, you might need an interview. Emma / Tier 1 ki call chesi adugu bro what is the status and where is the case ani. 

Tier 2 call request chey saying you haven’t received the 485J and don’t know which category the request is under ani. It will take around 25 days to receive the Tier 2 call.

ONPT request kooda raise chey based on you local FO (based on zipcode) timelines 

if you can find the FO of your case, you can send the interfile request directly there 

Good luck bro

How can we raise e- request & tier 2 call?

When i try to raise request in USCIS with my 485 filed date 10/30/2020 it says we cannot create this request processing time is normal for this case.

My priority date: 6/2011,Downgraded to EB3

on 4/19/2022 case transferred to NBC, not file interfile or medicals yet.Waiting for RFE. Please suggest do I need to interfile to upgrade to EB2. Thinking it may stuck again since June visa bulletin everyone will start interfile.

@csrcsr

18 minutes ago, Webdev said:

When i try to raise request in USCIS with my 485 filed date 10/30/2020 it says we cannot create this request processing time is normal for this case.

on 4/19/2022 case transferred to NBC, not file interfile or medicals yet.Waiting for RFE. Please suggest do I need to interfile to upgrade to EB2. Thinking it may stuck again since June visa bulletin everyone will start interfile.

@csrcsr

Please check the processing timelines in your local FO (based on Zipcode) for your receipt date. If the web site says yes, you will be able to submit “ONPT” out of processing timelines request directly or through Emma / Tier 1 call. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fasak_vachadu said:

485 j lo untada naa case transfer details 

naa 485 j number tho case status chusthe transfers  to other location ani vachindhi … adi ahe location poyindhi ela telusukovali 

nadi 485 last time kuda update avaledu when I completed biometrics

At least e 485j receipt number ayina vachindhi, malli June lo flood gates ettesinattu Interfile applications vasthai 

I think u will get notice bro u or attorney

24 minutes ago, Webdev said:

@csrcsr

Sr kastam you can call 800 number and say InfoPaass appointment then somebody will lift apdu adugu tier 2 officer to knwo

Needi direct kabati vachestadi emo bro as u are current in eb3 0419 ante they might process soon 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

485J meedha cheyalev anukunta bro, Vallu nee case Ekkada undho chusi dani base cheskoni open chestaru. If you open it just based on 485J, they might just close the request saying your case is in normal processing Timelines. 

Also, I heard you can write a letter to NBC to request moving your case ani. Adhi try chey bro… poyedhi emi ledhu kadha 

SRC did good job of moving the cases compared to LIN. Hope LIN is preparing for a mass transfer. 

Thanks bro