485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

19 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

PD empty pettadu

my 485j received date is 9th May

notice date is 16tha May 

485J transfer date is same day May 16 th both have empty PD vadu mention cheya ledu 

transfer ayina office is 

Nebraska Service Center 

P.O. Box 82521

Lincoln NE 68501

mentioned in order to speed up processing, we transferred the application or petition (“your case”) to following USCIS office for processing. 

Edina telegram group unte please fwd me for following this center 

@csrcsris fo address or regular office above address I mentioned? 

aha roju actually chala mandi approval vachai , let’s hope for the best 

@Spartanbhaya added my timeline for you, check with Emma your receipt also might be generated. 

Based on above time line when can I leave my employer? 
either I got GC or not got GC sceinario lo? Best answer @csrcsr

and kotha employer tho malli Emina submit cheyala uscis ki?

Just now, fasak_vachadu said:

Based on above time line when can I leave my employer? 
either I got GC or not got GC sceinario lo? Best answer @csrcsr

and kotha employer tho malli Emina submit cheyala uscis ki?

No better to 6 minths from.9th may ( we should ve ok but better to be safe ) as per fragomen u have to stay no gc 

Gc vasthe picha lite 

No gc case lo u gave to file one more 485j

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@csrcsr @fasak_vachadu emma reciept number cheptada 485j ki

emani adagali pls explain. thanks

Same I filed 485j on so and so sate can u see any reciept on my A number anthe some times kintha mandhi ki dorakadam ledu but intiki vastunayi

19 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Same I filed 485j on so and so sate can u see any reciept on my A number anthe some times kintha mandhi ki dorakadam ledu but intiki vastunayi

ok bot ye na in person a

6 hours ago, Spartan said:

@csrcsr @fasak_vachadu emma reciept number cheptada 485j ki

emani adagali pls explain. thanks

Oka bhaya ela chat cheyali cheppadu oka 4 pages back,

go to Emma chat bot 

type live agent—>connect to live agent—> green card —> don’t have the receipt—> type some matter I applied for 485j did not get the receipt—> I applied 3 weeks back—> appudu née num que is 52 ani start ayithadi 

pina instructions follow avvu, I hope neeku artham ayindhi anukutunanu 30 minutes time paduthadi so make sure you have free time 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Oka bhaya ela chat cheyali cheppadu oka 4 pages back,

go to Emma chat bot 

type live agent—>connect to live agent—> green card —> don’t have the receipt—> type some matter I applied for 485j did not get the receipt—> I applied 3 weeks back—> appudu née num que is 52 ani start ayithadi 

pina instructions follow avvu, I hope neeku artham ayindhi anukutunanu 30 minutes time paduthadi so make sure you have free time 

@Spartan have A num in hand your details like full name, DOB, address , phone number, email id. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

@Spartan have A num in hand your details like full name, DOB, address , phone number, email id. 

Also, you can call USCIS ( (800) 375-5283) say “Info Pass” to talk to the same Emma (Tier 1).   Wait times are less and you might be lucky to run into a Tier 2 who has better access than Tier 1 (Emma). 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Also, you can call USCIS ( (800) 375-5283) say “Info Pass” to talk to the same Emma (Tier 1).   Wait times are less and you might be lucky to run into a Tier 2 who has better access than Tier 1 (Emma). 

Tier 2 officer tho em matladali 

12 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Tier 2 officer tho em matladali 

Do you have a Tier 2 call scheduled bro? 

some phone agents are able to provide better updates . Looks like it is because they are Tier 2 or not lazy like the rest. You wouldn’t know if it is Tier 1/2.

You can ask about 485J receipt , is case moved to EB2 from EB3, open a service request (WKD) to move the case under EB2 I 140 if he cannot see the 485J receipt attached to the case, ask if medicals are attached to the case, location of the file, when was th last time someone looked at it, is case assigned to any field office etc.

if case is moved to NBC, you can ask to open ONPT(out of processing timelines) request based on your local fO ( Zipcode based ) etc,

If Tier1 is not able to answer anything, try to have a Tier 2 call back scheduled.

Good luck bro

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Do you have a Tier 2 call scheduled bro? 

some phone agents are able to provide better updates . Looks like it is because they are Tier 2 or not lazy like the rest. You wouldn’t know if it is Tier 1/2.

You can ask about 485J receipt , is case moved to EB2 from EB3, open a service request (WKD) to move the case under EB2 I 140 if he cannot see the 485J receipt attached to the case, ask if medicals are attached to the case, location of the file, when was th last time someone looked at it, is case assigned to any field office etc.

if case is moved to NBC, you can ask to open ONPT(out of processing timelines) request based on your local fO ( Zipcode based ) etc,

If Tier1 is not able to answer anything, try to have a Tier 2 call back scheduled.

Good luck bro

No call schedule but trying to gather some info if I have to do. 

11 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

@csrcsrPoyi malli Nebraska lock box ki transfer chesaru 😓😓😓

inkka GC appudu vasthadoo, naa 485j receipt date may17th aha roju kondariki direct receipt ichi next 2 days lo approval icharu naa series number vallaki with in 3 days lo 

naa bad luck anukovali 

inkka waiting cheyalsindhe 

next Nebraska’s vallu touch chesi approve chesthada or transfer to FO na?? 
existement antha tussu mannadi Nebraska ani chusina taruvatha 

please welt me know what I can do at this point 

Are you downgraded ? If so EB3 I-140 approved?