485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

58 minutes ago, pulihora65 said:

My Priority date is in Feb 2016 under EB2 category. My current approved PERM job description is very specific to one reporting tool  OBIEE like 2yrs of administration, 4yrs of security development experience to qualify mine for EB2. We recently changed from this tool to Power Bi and
they will be removing OBIEE as tool in few months. When I spoke with attorney, they said I have to file a new PERM to get this job description updated, even though my roles and responsibilities remain the same.
Now my question is if the date becomes current during the new PERM process, then I have to wait I guess, another option they gave me is to wait until I485 is filed and then file I485J.

At same time I also have another job offer from company B, they will be starting the PERM process after 3 months of joining. I am confused to make the switch at this time as dates are moving fast, please suggest.

Similar case here. PD:EB2 March 2015, have new job offer. Not able to decide to take it or not.

2 hours ago, pulihora65 said:

My Priority date is in Feb 2016 under EB2 category. My current approved PERM job description is very specific to one reporting tool  OBIEE like 2yrs of administration, 4yrs of security development experience to qualify mine for EB2. We recently changed from this tool to Power Bi and
they will be removing OBIEE as tool in few months. When I spoke with attorney, they said I have to file a new PERM to get this job description updated, even though my roles and responsibilities remain the same.
Now my question is if the date becomes current during the new PERM process, then I have to wait I guess, another option they gave me is to wait until I485 is filed and then file I485J.

At same time I also have another job offer from company B, they will be starting the PERM process after 3 months of joining. I am confused to make the switch at this time as dates are moving fast, please suggest.

2016 ki chala time undi, your perm will be approved by then. 

1 hour ago, Pavanonline said:

2016 ki chala time undi, your perm will be approved by then. 

perm ki solid ga 18 months padatadhi kada bro..even if they start now it will be 2024 starting is when I will reach i140 position...anduke confused if i have to make the switch or not, ipudu dates kuda baaga move ayayi

My Eb2 pd is  july 2014 and my wife's is jan 2014 eb2 , her company downgraded in 2020 to eb3 (medicals not included ) and we got ead/ap also,  may lo maa employer filing dates tho naa application eb2 lo apply chesadu(medicals included ). should i just wait or interfile her application as well in eb2? June bulletin lo both our eb2 dates got current so not sure what to do . I did not receive my application receipt yet. 

7 hours ago, Avinash said:

My Eb2 pd is  july 2014 and my wife's is jan 2014 eb2 , her company downgraded in 2020 to eb3 (medicals not included ) and we got ead/ap also,  may lo maa employer filing dates tho naa application eb2 lo apply chesadu(medicals included ). should i just wait or interfile her application as well in eb2? June bulletin lo both our eb2 dates got current so not sure what to do . I did not receive my application receipt yet. 

Oh needi vachedtadi bhyaa fast ga ne direct antunav kabati and I am sure ur app is Msc correct?? The ones which you applied with wife might be at src or lin 

Only concern is some times if they see the a number they might pull the application from lin or src to msc or they might push from. Msc to lin or src adi okate worry else everything fine which is rare

Intwrfile cheisja no harm u r in good shape

12 hours ago, BacklogBadham said:

@csrcsr @snoww @Sucker Nenu greened last month. Meeku kuda good luck bro's. See yaa.

Congrats peddannaay of this db .. very happy for u ..

GC ochaka did anything change for u ? Or did u plan on making any changes to ur professional and/or personal life @BacklogBadham uncle 

9 hours ago, pulihora65 said:

perm ki solid ga 18 months padatadhi kada bro..even if they start now it will be 2024 starting is when I will reach i140 position...anduke confused if i have to make the switch or not, ipudu dates kuda baaga move ayayi

entha varaku move avtayo evaru cheppaleru, only way to reach 2016 is if USCIS processes all available visas (i'm assuming 2015 has lot more applicants than prior). By the looks of it they are not in a hurry to do that. Let's say they do that then there won't be retrogression too right so you can apply when your process is complete.

So use your best judgement, andaru valla perspective lone cheptaru. if new job is very lucrative then I would make a jump. If you want to play safe then stay in current job. Both decisions will be fine in long run.

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Oh needi vachedtadi bhyaa fast ga ne direct antunav kabati and I am sure ur app is Msc correct?? The ones which you applied with wife might be at src or lin 

Only concern is some times if they see the a number they might pull the application from lin or src to msc or they might push from. Msc to lin or src adi okate worry else everything fine which is rare

Intwrfile cheisja no harm u r in good shape

MSC ani ela telustadi ? Naadi phoenix dropbox ki pamparu bhayya .. did not get any receipt number yet.