485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

12 minutes ago, Coolie123 said:

ee link chusa. inkedanna link unda ani asking. ee new form I140 meaning ni evariki nachinattu vallu interpreting asalu. no clarity.

If an employment-based applicant requests to transfer the adjustment application to a different employment-based category based on a new Form I-140, the applicant may not utilize the portability provisions, if applicable, until 180 days or more after making the transfer request.

1 hour ago, Dippam said:

ee link chusa. inkedanna link unda ani asking. ee new form I140 meaning ni evariki nachinattu vallu interpreting asalu. no clarity.

If an employment-based applicant requests to transfer the adjustment application to a different employment-based category based on a new Form I-140, the applicant may not utilize the portability provisions, if applicable, until 180 days or more after making the transfer request.

Are you planning to interfile or already interfiled?

1 hour ago, Dippam said:

Bro its a grey area  maa attorney kuda ade anadu so better to be there 180 days , after recent Aila guidance recieved from usicis 

https://www.aila.org/File/DownloadEmbeddedFile/91633

This is urgent. Please help.
My PD Date is Dec 13 2013 eb2
I downgraded in oct 2020 and approved eb3 I40. Now my dates are current in eb2. I changed employer. I talked to attorney from old employer to interfere in eb2. What they are saying is to file eb2 I-140 amendment and do interfile? Is that necessary.

Can’t we file interfile directly without eb2 I-140 amendment.

14 minutes ago, Coolie123 said:

If you are planning to interfile don't think about 180 days rule before 180 days you will get GC.

guarantee ledu vastundi ani 180 days lo. elagu waste avuthayie ee year kooda. worst case lo interfile accept cheyyakapote EB3 still untundi.

8 minutes ago, CNR said:

This is urgent. Please help.
My PD Date is Dec 13 2013 eb2
I downgraded in oct 2020 and approved eb3 I40. Now my dates are current in eb2. I changed employer. I talked to attorney from old employer to interfere in eb2. What they are saying is to file eb2 I-140 amendment and do interfile? Is that necessary.

Can’t we file interfile directly without eb2 I-140 amendment.

eb3 I140 amended approval or direct approval?