485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

18 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

I don’t understand that part two ante nadi naa wife dhi inkkoti ela ani artham ayi savatam ledu 

May be down grade chesanu eb3 and eb2 dha 

Tell me one thing for you and your wife u only filed once correct bro??

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

:giggle:  aine unte ...why tella cheera annattu...

paina @csrcsr vesina info ki thanks ani cheppina... @viky

manchi ante, ivalla poddune emma to chat cheste, I485J reciept number ichindi ante.

@Spartan bro one question is there PD on your reciept??

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Tell me one thing for you and your wife u only filed once correct bro??

Yes I only filed 

but naa A number inthakumundhu varedi unnadi A138 tho start ayithadi and inkkoti A21 series tho ede confusing me 

pothadi use cheyaledu kothadi use chesanu maa lawyer gadini adagali 

1 minute ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Yes I only filed 

but naa A number inthakumundhu varedi unnadi A138 tho start ayithadi and inkkoti A21 series tho ede confusing me 

pothadi use cheyaledu kothadi use chesanu maa lawyer gadini adagali 

Check all your 140s and check a number 485 , and 485j are they matching if not raise sr ir talk to lawyer

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

@Spartan bro one question is there PD on your reciept??

@csrcsr inka physical copy raledu chetiki, it was online just number vachindi.

she asked to wait for 30 days. may be inko week lo vastademo

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Check the case status bro

Fees Were Waived

On May 11, 2022, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-485J, Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request for Job Portability Under INA Section 204(j), Receipt Number MSCXXXXX. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you have any questions, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

@fasak_vachadu Fee Waived ani undi status.

for ur case, cross check the A number on Eb2 and EB3 140s same undali

EB3 ki down grade chesetappudu change ayindhi that is for sure naa FOIA lo kuda uscis vadu pathadhi pedi the cut chesi new number handwrite tho rasadu 

May be this issue need to be addressed by my attorney nenu vadini emailnchesthanu 

Fees Were Waived

On May 11, 2022, we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-485J, Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request for Job Portability Under INA Section 204(j), Receipt Number MSCXXXXX. We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you have any questions, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Naa status 

Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction

On May 17, 2022, we transferred your Form I-485J, Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request for Job Portability Under INA Section 204(j), Receipt Number MSC2221*****, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by June 16, 2022, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

EB3 ki down grade chesetappudu change ayindhi that is for sure naa FOIA lo kuda uscis vadu pathadhi pedi the cut chesi new number handwrite tho rasadu 

May be this issue need to be addressed by my attorney nenu vadini emailnchesthanu 

Needi nakante chala fast ga vachindhi May 11 so e patiki née case transfer chesi undali May lo receipt vachina vallu with 1 or 2 or 3 days lo approval vachinavi 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

👍

1 hour ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Needi nakante chala fast ga vachindhi May 11 so e patiki née case transfer chesi undali May lo receipt vachina vallu with 1 or 2 or 3 days lo approval vachinavi 

interview undada?