485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

3 hours ago, Rich_fellow123 said:

@csrcsr bro, if direct EB2 485 filing goes to NBC, on a estimate how long does it take for approval based on present trend?

I interfiled on May 2 and Mine as well as Spouse 485 transferred on May 13th from TSC. Based on my experience i would say after you interfile

42 minutes ago, ambothu said:

I interfiled on May 2 and Mine as well as Spouse 485 transferred on May 13th from TSC. Based on my experience i would say after you interfile

Cases are transferring irrespective of interfile, my friend case has transferred without interfile. Big question is what happens after case is moved to NBC do they check your interfile request and start processing or just keep it there. I have seen cases where people got RFE asking whether to process in EB2 or not

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rich_fellow123 said:

@csrcsr bro, if direct EB2 485 filing goes to NBC, on a estimate how long does it take for approval based on present trend?

if the file sits at NBC pakka e fiscal lo vachestadi byt in some rare cases A number tho inko 485 unte a place ki velindi anta so its all over , but there are m any successes based on telegram and reddy and neuman

44 minutes ago, ambothu said:

if case trasnfers no need of refile bro

3 hours ago, Spartan said:

so LIN lo unna 485 lu MSC ki velllala,

leda 485J to approval cheyocha MSC vadu.?

Sorry missed the notification bro

Yes from now only MSC and its subordinate Feild offices can approve unless officer had paritailly worked on case

so far have not see 485j approval for a case that is sitting in LIN bro unless trasnferred

Aila ki uscis ichina update ata bro

https://hsdimmigration.com/employment-based-green-card-processing-update-aos-applications-getting-transferred-to-uscis-field-offices-via-national-benefits-center/

@Spartan

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rich_fellow123 said:

Cases are transferring irrespective of interfile, my friend case has transferred without interfile. Big question is what happens after case is moved to NBC do they check your interfile request and start processing or just keep it there. I have seen cases where people got RFE asking whether to process in EB2 or not

They are approving / RFE at least some actuon on case bro instead of file rotting at LIN /SRC

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

interfile is fast only iof case trasnfers bro if not same shiiiit

Right but I heard the LIN,SRC has jurisdiction authority to approve the case without being transfer also i have seen few cases as well

2 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Right but I heard the LIN,SRC has jurisdiction authority to approve the case without being transfer also i have seen few cases as well

if you see the stats based on chinese group below screen shot data scraping the ratio is more than 95 % bro also and those smaller bucket might be Row ani guess os case trasnfer is key

based on aila yes if the officer has partailly worked cases can still be approved by lin

https://hsdimmigration.com/employment-based-green-card-processing-update-aos-applications-getting-transferred-to-uscis-field-offices-via-national-benefits-center/

Screen-Shot-2022-05-24-at-12-20-10-PM.pn

29 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

if the file sits at NBC pakka e fiscal lo vachestadi byt in some rare cases A number tho inko 485 unte a place ki velindi anta so its all over , but there are m any successes based on telegram and reddy and neuman

@csrcsr ardam kaledu bro, so if there are two 485's one in SRC(EB3) and one in NBC(Direct EB2) then new file which went to NBC will be moved to SRC?

what if both the files are at NBC?

15 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

if you see the stats based on chinese group below screen shot data scraping the ratio is more than 95 % bro also and those smaller bucket might be Row ani guess os case trasnfer is key

based on aila yes if the officer has partailly worked cases can still be approved by lin

Screen-Shot-2022-05-24-at-12-20-10-PM.pn

Right today a case has been transferred from NBC to service center for faster processing pd 2011 . So I am guessing centers will also adjudicate to certain extent yet to see in more 

Just now, Rich_fellow123 said:

@csrcsr ardam kaledu bro, so if there are two 485's one in SRC(EB3) and one in NBC(Direct EB2) then new file which went to NBC will be moved to SRC?

what if both the files are at NBC?

Hypotecial cae If case is sitting at src and you filed new one it goes to NBC direct one then in very rare cases a number mida oka file undani akadaiki transfer ayindi to LiN but majority they are telling they got approved

5 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Right today a case has been transferred from NBC to service center for faster processing pd 2011 . So I am guessing centers will also adjudicate to certain extent yet to see in more 

Yaa FO IS DIFFERENT FROM lIN and src 

41 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

nenu refile cheyaledu bro