485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

18 minutes ago, Chicha1234 said:

Filing Dates(EAD Dates) forward movement expect cheya vacha in this October bulletin (Sep' 2021 vasthadi kada....andulo)

I think it all depends on how fast uscis process current 485 applications.

naku evaro okathanu ila chepadu - 2020 september bulleting lo EAD dates already Jn 2014 varaku move chesesaru kabbati, any new visa slots available because of travel ban into 2021 will be used to priortize issung GCs to people until Jan 2014 and EAD dates inka move cheyaru ani. Apparently Charles Oppenheim annadu anta. Nenu chusthe naku kanipinchalledu ekkada..

20 minutes ago, familyman said:

I think it all depends on how fast uscis process current 485 applications.

Thank You!

employer New Eb3 I140 rfe support cheyakunte, if New Eb3 I140 gets denied and I485 cancel out. Do we still have Eb2 I140 and can we file I485 if the date become current in Eb2

11 minutes ago, Usr220 said:

employer New Eb3 I140 rfe support cheyakunte, if New Eb3 I140 gets denied and I485 cancel out. Do we still have Eb2 I140 and can we file I485 if the date become current in Eb2

I think - yes, not 100% sure. If dates do not regress beyond your PD

2 hours ago, Chicha1234 said:

naku evaro okathanu ila chepadu - 2020 september bulleting lo EAD dates already Jn 2014 varaku move chesesaru kabbati, any new visa slots available because of travel ban into 2021 will be used to priortize issung GCs to people until Jan 2014 and EAD dates inka move cheyaru ani. Apparently Charles Oppenheim annadu anta. Nenu chusthe naku kanipinchalledu ekkada..

Thank You!

charles ala analedu .. but USCIS vallu processing cheyaleka pota he has no other chnace not to move those dates.

1 hour ago, familyman said:

charles ala analedu .. but USCIS vallu processing cheyaleka pota he has no other chnace not to move those dates.

Ok - That makes sense. 

here if anyone want to request expedite process, please email or call the below members and specify your grievances or concerns.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/about/subcommittees/subcommittee-on-border-security-and-immigration

https://www.padilla.senate.gov/ - Alex Padilla(CA) senate chair for Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, and Border Safety, contact number (202) 224-3553 submit request under https://www.cornyn.senate.gov/contact under contact Alex - specify the agency and explain when you applied and what its current status is, how many are approved so far and how often we get such opportunity and request for them help to expedite.  

https://www.cornyn.senate.gov/contact - John Cornyn(TX) Ranking member for Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, and Border Safety, contact number: 202-224-2934 click on get help with a federal agency - https://www.cornyn.senate.gov/node/5855, select the federal agency (US CIS) explain when you applied and what it’s current status is, how many are approved so far and how often we get such opportunity and request for them help to expedite.

Update - I have sent email to both their offices.

here is brief summary (Good afternoon,

Happy Monday and hope you are doing good.

I have filed I-485, 1-765, and I-131 last year during November 2020 with employment-based spillover as I am from a country that is severely backlogged currently although my priority date is April 2013. Although we have filed applications process on USCIS severely backlogged as we did not receive any notice until March 2021 and don't know when we will receive fingerprints notice and other processes. since the allocated spillover numbers will be wasted if not used as they been able to process only 27K out of 165k allocated so far and we from backlog country might have wait for another decade. can you please help us expedite the process by reaching out to USCIS in order to avoid any wastage this year? please let me know if you need any details. Appreciate all your help and thank you for serving the community with your leadership and guidance.)

for anyone who wants do the same and I encourage everyone doing the same as it will help all our community of EB's.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Chicha1234 said:

Thank You!

movement of dates happens when they need to build demand, they will not move if there are no visas available

2 things will happen, CIS will issue green cards this year for 2010 and 2011, it will still leave 2012/13/14 waiting, there are enough cases to process for next hundred years without covid, CO does not need to move in October if 2011 and before don't get visa

What i think is happening is CIS is wasting visas and they may hardly move to 2012 by the end of FT2022

2013/2014 will be on EAD for long long time, i am saying this from experience

immigration bill will be kept boiling until midterm to win elections again, 2023

the chance of good news for 2015 and beyond are more from a immigration bill standpoint which has a 10 yr clause which will automatically issue GC after 10 yrs in line

I am no longer a misplaced optimist after watching how CIS is handling October filings

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

movement of dates happens when they need to build demand, they will not move if there are no visas available

2 things will happen, CIS will issue green cards this year for 2010 and 2011, it will still leave 2012/13/14 waiting, there are enough cases to process for next hundred years without covid, CO does not need to move in October if 2011 and before don't get visa

What i think is happening is CIS is wasting visas and they may hardly move to 2012 by the end of FT2022

2013/2014 will be on EAD for long long time, i am saying this from experience

immigration bill will be kept boiling until midterm to win elections again, 2023

the chance of good news for 2015 and beyond are more from a immigration bill standpoint which has a 10 yr clause which will automatically issue GC after 10 yrs in line

I am no longer a misplaced optimist after watching how CIS is handling October filings

No immigration bill will be passed... 

i believe. they will be process in bulk in last. quarter and with next SO people who were eligible to file I-485 will be greened by Oct 22

Any one filed 485 using previous employer and currently working with different employer while 485 is under process? 

naa case 140 approval tho ft join iyyanu but ft vallu inka gc process start cheyaledhu. Mean while filing dates current avvagane old employer tho process cheyinchanu. Currently current employer daggara fr opportunity getting closed so contract job vasthe old employer dagariki ead medha velli qork cheyochu ...inka ft vasthe ead ela use chesukovali any idea ? Or if i have to move to a different employer too how can i ise ead ? As some contract positions are like w2 medha vastha antene apply chestam ani adugutunaru ...

koncham naaku vunna options eamitho chepandi telisthe ... TIA 

3 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

Any one filed 485 using previous employer and currently working with different employer while 485 is under process? 

naa case 140 approval tho ft join iyyanu but ft vallu inka gc process start cheyaledhu. Mean while filing dates current avvagane old employer tho process cheyinchanu. Currently current employer daggara fr opportunity getting closed so contract job vasthe old employer dagariki ead medha velli qork cheyochu ...inka ft vasthe ead ela use chesukovali any idea ? Or if i have to move to a different employer too how can i ise ead ? As some contract positions are like w2 medha vastha antene apply chestam ani adugutunaru ...

koncham naaku vunna options eamitho chepandi telisthe ... TIA 

Nee PD epudu?

Otchindhi, i765 approval and form i131 approval

Biometrics eyale... thanks for moral support  @csrcsr and others

LIN here.. feb 12 paisal cutting for bio, nov 3 applicaton reached..

11 minutes ago, viky said:

Otchindhi, i765 approval and form i131 approval

Biometrics eyale... thanks for moral support  @csrcsr and others

LIN here.. feb 12 paisal cutting for bio, nov 3 applicaton reached..

congrats...what is your pd and receipt date?

41 minutes ago, rajprakashraj said:

congrats...what is your pd and receipt date?

Pd aug 2013, eb3 downgrade, receipt date for both 4/29..eroju otchinayi  notices ,i140 approve avaledhu

• Upvote 1