485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

16 hours ago, rahulroy4u said:

H1 premium lite tesko, it’s getting approved with in a month, wait for 3 weeks and do premium if needed

ipudu nenu unna situation  lo kastam man, india lo covid cases , june 30th ki done h1, safety, kid therapy , too many things, paisal pothe poni edhi extension chepistuna

11 hours ago, AFDBMember1 said:

thank you, brother. there are lot of members in the panel, who should we address or send email to and what should we express in terms of delay or should we just call out plainly our timelines and number of visas that might get wasted with the phase it is moving right now and ask for help. appreciate your help here. I will prepare a template and share everywhere including here so that everyone interested here might send template based on the same to create some traction that would benefit everyone that did apply or will benefit with the same.

write to the chairman and ranking member

here if anyone want to request expedite process, please email or call the below members and specify your grievances or concerns.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/about/subcommittees/subcommittee-on-border-security-and-immigration

https://www.padilla.senate.gov/ - Alex Padilla(CA) senate chair for Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, and Border Safety, contact number (202) 224-3553 submit request under https://www.cornyn.senate.gov/contact under contact Alex - specify the agency and explain when you applied and what its current status is, how many are approved so far and how often we get such opportunity and request for them help to expedite.  

https://www.cornyn.senate.gov/contact - John Cornyn(TX) Ranking member for Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, and Border Safety, contact number: 202-224-2934 click on get help with a federal agency - https://www.cornyn.senate.gov/node/5855, select the federal agency (US CIS) explain when you applied and what it’s current status is, how many are approved so far and how often we get such opportunity and request for them help to expedite.

Update - I have sent email to both their offices.

here is brief summary (Good afternoon,

Happy Monday and hope you are doing good.

I have filed I-485, 1-765, and I-131 last year during November 2020 with employment-based spillover as I am from a country that is severely backlogged currently although my priority date is April 2013. Although we have filed applications process on USCIS severely backlogged as we did not receive any notice until March 2021 and don't know when we will receive fingerprints notice and other processes. since the allocated spillover numbers will be wasted if not used as they been able to process only 27K out of 165k allocated so far and we from backlog country might have wait for another decade. can you please help us expedite the process by reaching out to USCIS in order to avoid any wastage this year? please let me know if you need any details. Appreciate all your help and thank you for serving the community with your leadership and guidance.)

for anyone who wants do the same and I encourage everyone doing the same as it will help all our community of EB's.

Thanks

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, snoww said:

@csrcsr bro. Telegram updates enti ? GC interviews schedule avuthunnayi anta kada ?

Kontha mandhi antunaru, maa dosthula iddsriki no interview 485 approved who ever recently applied 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, snoww said:

@csrcsr bro. Telegram updates enti ? GC interviews schedule avuthunnayi anta kada ?

September varaki emi teliyadu bro chaduvukoni ready ga undadam better September 15th varaki emi jaragakapothe jump kotadam better if planned ,

4 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Kontha mandhi antunaru, maa dosthula iddsriki no interview 485 approved who ever recently applied 

PD and RD enti bhayya mee dosthuladi?

1 hour ago, megadheera said:

PD and RD enti bhayya mee dosthuladi?

Collegue do bro full time pd 2010 first quarter , MSc October last week or 3rd week bro not sure , RD December last week both eb2 direct they did not got ead and ap.cards too

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Collegue do bro full time pd 2010 first quarter , MSc October last week or 3rd week bro not sure , RD December last week both eb2 direct they did not got ead and ap.cards too

Bro what happens to spill over GC if they are not 100% utilized by uscis ? Will they become available next year ?

1 minute ago, familyman said:

Bro what happens to spill over GC if they are not 100% utilized by uscis ? Will they become available next year ?

Teliyadu bro backoffice lo emi jarugutado I heard it will be waste but that's common anta every year 

30 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Teliyadu bro backoffice lo emi jarugutado I heard it will be waste but that's common anta every year 

ok .. seems like unused will be added to Family based GC's the next financial year. Jaffa USCIS should increase processing speed.

9 hours ago, familyman said:

ok .. seems like unused will be added to Family based GC's the next financial year. Jaffa USCIS should increase processing speed.

why should they increase speed to process more EB GC"s when the current ruling dispensation favors FB Greencards more, all the unused will go to FB

H4EAD icharu kada, ivanni light mana yedavalaki, EBI community will miss DT

2 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

why should they increase speed to process more EB GC"s when the current ruling dispensation favors FB Greencards more, all the unused will go to FB

H4EAD icharu kada, ivanni light mana yedavalaki, EBI community will miss DT

Why bro what did we do ? Manaki green card odda? Hope they will utilize all the GCs  added to EB these 2 years atleast.