485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

2 minutes ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

Nebraska fast le.. nasdi NBC

Same with me NBC.. biometrics done last week for my spouse..hope ead comes in next couple of  weeks

2 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Do you think coming this oct they will open the FD ?

Mostly they will but @USCIS logics we cannot explain how or why they are doing this. FD they should have opened long ago, right? Just give EAD but don't give GC but they didn't do it. Spillover is just a fake shield. 

36 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Same with me NBC.. biometrics done last week for my spouse..hope ead comes in next couple of  weeks

Yaa vastadi vastadi

Interviews avuthunnayi anta. Below from. Telegram group

After entry into the room, the officer asked me if you have any supporting documents that help your case please give...

Question for me

- what is your full name?

- Date of birth?

- Asked my Job title

- Asked about my role and responsibilities 

- Company name &  address 

- When you joined your company

- Asked me to show the job verification letter.

- working location 

-  End client office name and address?  

- Parents name and where they live

- Are you working from home?

- SSN number

- Officer saw my both master's degree certificates and asked graduation dates

- My student visa was denied in the past....So she talked about that and ask me the reason for denied

- I have a traffic citation (Speeding ticked) I informed about that and officer asked me date and how much fine i paid.

For my spouse 

- Full name

- date of birth 

- SSN number

- Are you working? She said yes then asked company name and job title

Common question for both of us

- Have you ever had married before?

- Do you have any other child than this in any part of the world?

- All Yes/No questions from 485 form

- Verified current address with driving license 

5 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

right guesstimate only ... what will they do with 135K SO i am guessing they will open FD.. lets see

Fad movement guesstimate cheyyochu. Dof is purely luck bhayya. If CO feels like there is enough inventory to consume SO until 2014, then he will not open dates. We don’t know how his calculations look like.

48 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Interviews avuthunnayi anta. Below from. Telegram group

After entry into the room, the officer asked me if you have any supporting documents that help your case please give...

Question for me

- what is your full name?

- Date of birth?

- Asked my Job title

- Asked about my role and responsibilities 

- Company name &  address 

- When you joined your company

- Asked me to show the job verification letter.

- working location 

-  End client office name and address?  

- Are you working from home?

- SSN number

- Officer saw my both master's degree certificates and asked graduation dates

- My student visa was denied in the past....So she talked about that and ask me the reason for denied

- I have a traffic citation (Speeding ticked) I informed about that and officer asked me date and how much fine i paid.

For my spouse 

- Full name

- date of birth 

- SSN number

- Are you working? She said yes then asked company name and job title

Common question for both of us

- Have you ever had married before?

- Do you have any other child than this in any part of the world?

- All Yes/No questions from 485 form

- Verified current address with driving license 

Interviews was there before as well, its up to officer discretion. it was made mandate after 2017. so now they are taking earlier approach.  we should be ready and expect interview. if we are lucky & with pandemic situation we may not called for interview. No interview policy will not happen. if you get interview consider lucky that your file is moving in right direction.. but in mass interviews lot visa wastage..

2 hours ago, chicagoafdb said:

Interviews was there before as well, its up to officer discretion. it was made mandate after 2017. so now they are taking earlier approach.  we should be ready and expect interview. if we are lucky & with pandemic situation we may not called for interview. No interview policy will not happen. if you get interview consider lucky that your file is moving in right direction.. but in mass interviews lot visa wastage..

By looking at the very less number of GC approvals, it seems interviews will mostly happen for majority of people. They are waiving it off for few, but Not a big number. 

they might start scheduling them once vaccine distribution is done and corona settles down. 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

By looking at the very less number of GC approvals, it seems interviews will mostly happen for majority of people. They are waiting it off for few, but Not a big number. 

they might start scheduling them once vaccine distribution is done and corona settles down. 

Aina EB ki interview yendhi processing time delay cheyyatam kaakunte. Spouse visa ante ardam cheskovachu fraud vuntadi ani EB la USCIS gaadi rod scrutinizing tarvatha kuda interview la. Veedu veedi modanashtapu thelivi. 

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Aina EB ki interview yendhi processing time delay cheyyatam kaakunte. Spouse visa ante ardam cheskovachu fraud vuntadi ani EB la USCIS gaadi rod scrutinizing tarvatha kuda interview la. Veedu veedi modanashtapu thelivi. 

Hoping Biden thatha removes interviews for EB soon. He revoked lot of rules, but Not this interviews rule yet. 

12 minutes ago, snoww said:

Hoping Biden thatha removes interviews for EB soon. He revoked lot of rules, but Not this interviews rule yet. 

USCIS new head vasthundi. We can see some changes. 

22 minutes ago, snoww said:

i heard the news that Interviews are waiving for the people who applied i485 before 2017.