485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Just now, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

Connected but agent.   akka is saying she doesn’t have authorization to send that as an email 😔

They cannot bro you have to wait I believe you should get it by Saturday or Monday 😨 anxiety will be too much praying it's a simple rfe like medical etc

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, SUbba LIngam said:

call toll free and say infopass, it will connect you to live agent.

Emma ninna ti nunchi evariki connect avatle bro, i used to say infopass too in Emma to connect to a live agent.

Bro, 

akka is saying she doesn’t have authorization to send that as an email 😔. How do I proceed ? 

try another agent ?

Just now, csrcsr said:

They cannot bro you have to wait I believe you should get it by Saturday or Monday 😨 anxiety will be too much praying it's a simple rfe like medical etc

Thanks bro.

Just now, csrcsr said:

Bro I mentioned only people who are pending to approved , thanks bro nenu enduku madichipotanu bro ninnu thanks for all the help🙏

urke annanu le......good news on a friday.  party chesko

AgreeableEnlightenedCicada-size_restrict

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Finally guys 🙏🙏🙏🙏case got to approved travel history wiped off yesterday 

bl@st

Congrats bro👍🏻
You deserve a wild round of applause for helping everyone🤞🏼

• Upvote 1

Just now, wtf said:

Congrats bro👍🏻
You deserve a wild round of applause for helping everyone🤞🏼

Thank your bro good luck🙏🙏

Just now, BeerBob123 said:

Congratulations @csrcsr repu me manager mokam meeda resignation latter visiri 10gu

Antha ledu bro my manager is best he is almost like my big brother maa company shaky emi cheyalemu now I am not that worried much will take it easy 

Ok keep following up with fo on your case good luck bro praying your case should be approved

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Antha ledu bro my manager is best he is almost like my big brother maa company shaky emi cheyalemu now I am not that worried much will take it easy 

Ok keep following up with fo on your case good luck bro praying your case should be approved

22 days ayyindi ba nbc ki velli 

13 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

800 # o pali vesuko 

29 minutes ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

Bro, 

akka is saying she doesn’t have authorization to send that as an email 😔. How do I proceed ? 

try another agent ?

not sure bro, people in TG groups were able to get rfe copy in the email thru emma, depends on agent i guess. try talking to toll free agent, usually they have more visibility and authorization i guess.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SUbba LIngam said:

not sure bro, people in TG groups were able to get rfe copy in the email thru emma, depends on agent i guess. try talking to toll free agent, usually they have more visibility and authorization i guess.

Just Ippudey Emma agent said need to wait for One week before they email the rfe copy. 

hope it reaches next week. 

4 minutes ago, SUbba LIngam said:

Toll free number veyyi