485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

11 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Search for group bro I am sure needi kuda Las Vegas fo lo untadi telgram.unte I will ping you

i have telegram group bro. looks like some people are stuck since June 1st week :(

10 minutes ago, SUbba LIngam said:

i have telegram group bro. looks like some people are stuck since June 1st week :(

Don't worry about that did you send medicals?? Also you can raise sr ontp by selecting category other that will tell you where yiur case is bro

If yiu did not send medicala send one packet to lv fo 

18 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Don't worry about that did you send medicals?? Also you can raise sr ontp by selecting category other that will tell you where yiur case is bro

Medicals November 2021 lo submitted, do you think we need to submit medicals again. As per live agent my case is at Newyork FO since 08/01 and to resubmit medicals what's the process

23 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Medicals already sent in Oct-2020. 

Whats the purpose of creating ONTP? does it expedite the process or just to knw the FO info? Can I create it for my wife whose case is already transferred to FO?

1 minute ago, NYCpal said:

Medicals November 2021 lo submitted, do you think we need to submit medicals again. As per live agent my case is at Newyork FO since 08/01 and to resubmit medicals what's the process

Take two copies bro send one to NY fo if u feel they did nit atta he'd  fo group lo ela undi trend

2 minutes ago, SUbba LIngam said:

Medicals already sent in Oct-2020. 

Whats the purpose of creating ONTP? does it expedite the process or just to knw the FO info? Can I create it for my wife whose case is already transferred to FO?

Yaa it will not expedite make sure fo degara undi and generally they are closing by generic 

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Take two copies bro send one to NY fo if u feel they did nit atta he'd  fo group lo ela undi trend

Live Agent today   confirmed that my address change requested isn't processed and is it possible that my Dependent application is at FO and primary application is at NBC and my online status is new office has adjurication but on call live agent mentioned it as Biometrics updated.I am confused what is happening with my application

34 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa it will not expedite make sure fo degara undi and generally they are closing by generic 

Also is fingerprint taken is different than Biometrics updated 

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Anna I tagged only pending people 🙏

telusu anna, ninu embarrass kindal chestuna...like I said, pedha maidan , chooskoni, tent set up cheyi, letha potel ni tesukochi, ammoru ki balli itchi pedha dawat eyi, sound edda central us varki inpiyale DJ  songs

1 hour ago, NYCpal said:

Live Agent today   confirmed that my address change requested isn't processed and is it possible that my Dependent application is at FO and primary application is at NBC and my online status is new office has adjurication but on call live agent mentioned it as Biometrics updated.I am confused what is happening with my application

37 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

Also is fingerprint taken is different than Biometrics updated 

may be some internal status bro donet get panciked i am assuming your application is alos at same fo as your wife

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

may be some internal status bro donet get panciked i am assuming your application is alos at same fo as your wife

Bro ,Biometrics attached anty konchem progress unnata ,because my fingerprints were taken back in May 2022.I have heard NY FO is super slow

Just now, NYCpal said:

Bro ,Biometrics attached anty konchem progress unnata ,because my fingerprints were taken back in May 2022.I have heard NY FO is super slow

anukuntuna may be some internal status , if you filed in 2022 medical already pampi untavu kada bro so relax you cannot do much , NY FO telegram group lo join avvu so that you know some trends as it is smalleer pod