485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

@csrcsr bro, I sent an email to my attorney and they replied  that rfe is related to birth certificate . 
not sure if it’s related to mine or my wife. Though rfe is on my receipt number. 

My birth certificate is actually from Andhra Pradesh government in 2014 before bifurcation. 

now My place is from tg.  Not sure if they have anything to do with it.

Just now, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

@csrcsr bro, I sent an email to my attorney and they replied  that rfe is related to birth certificate . 
not sure if it’s related to mine or my wife. Though rfe is on my receipt number. 

My birth certificate is actually from Andhra Pradesh government in 2014 before bifurcation. 

now from tg. 

late registration a? 

3 minutes ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

now My place is from tg.  Not sure if they have anything to do with it.

2 minutes ago, Complex said:

late registration a? 

No issues affadavits ivamnataru easy peasy but how did attoreny got email of the RFE ???

good luck bro almost end affadavits fast ga mail cheyamanu formats adugui , reddy and neuman lo kuda templates untayi

Just now, csrcsr said:

No issues affadavits ivamnataru easy peasy but how did attoreny got email of the RFE ???

good luck bro almost end affadavits fast ga mail cheyamanu formats adugui , reddy and neuman lo kuda templates untayi

Field officer called the attorney Anta. I did not ask which field office. But when I/lawyer responds with an affidavit document will need to mailed to field office ? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

Field officer called the attorney Anta. I did not ask which field office. But when I/lawyer responds with an affidavit document will need to mailed to field office ? 

Your rfe will have where it need to mailed to PO box unte USPS cheyi , normal address unte fedex cheyi make sure it reaches on working day i mean dont mail on friday etc overnight kottu aipotadi bro you are close

• Upvote 1