485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 minute ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Ledu bro inkka ala e unnadi asalu Denver vadu vacation vellaru anukunta a last 5 days no approvals 

let’s hope for the best 3 weeks lo anadariki vachinavi GC cards at Denver FO

nadi 3 weeks ayinadi e week lo ravali 

SR work out ayitha ledu 

vachestadi anna dont loose hope

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Ledu bro inkka ala e unnadi asalu Denver vadu vacation vellaru anukunta a last 5 days no approvals 

let’s hope for the best 3 weeks lo anadariki vachinavi GC cards at Denver FO

nadi 3 weeks ayinadi e week lo ravali 

SR work out ayitha ledu 

Yaa bro let see this week full action undali

2 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

why ? I thought attorney will file now

See in my company for people whose interviee schedule attorney direct ga ichadu chetiki and he did not filed at Mont Clair,  by the time you go to interviee adi recipet bacchi attach kakappthe confusion kada , 

Or do one thing file one at Montclair  cAand take one to the interview tooo if attorney supports else I will take 485j to interviee IMO, discuss and brainstorm with attorney makli bro

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

See in my company for people whose interviee schedule attorney direct ga ichadu chetiki and he did not filed at Mont Clair,  by the time you go to interviee adi recipet bacchi attach kakappthe confusion kada , 

Or do one thing file one at Montclair  cAand take one to the interview tooo if attorney supports else I will take 485j to interviee IMO, discuss and brainstorm with attorney makli bro

file cheyakapoina .. delay avochu emo kada .. asale uscis officer gaallu dhed dimaak gaallu .. 

i think filing and taking another copy best option emo ? 

Just now, perugu_vada said:

file cheyakapoina .. delay avochu emo kada .. asale uscis officer gaallu dhed dimaak gaallu .. 

i think filing and taking another copy best option emo ? 

Therr is no delay at the interviee you are directly handing over all pending things that is advantage of interview,  

If attorney and company supports I would file and take one more else director interviee but brainstorm with attorney 

57 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

change avvaali .. starting of the career lo ne .. ledante kashtam after marriage and especially after kids were born .. apudu elago oka place lo settle avvaali

nowadays it is easy to change jobs at same location with remote jobs options right and with GC too

11 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Therr is no delay at the interviee you are directly handing over all pending things that is advantage of interview,  

If attorney and company supports I would file and take one more else director interviee but brainstorm with attorney 

oh ok, got it.. will ask attorney what his plan is

10 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

nowadays it is easy to change jobs at same location with remote jobs options right and with GC too

high competition nadustundhi, reference unte kani, resume not going forward, moreover two layers untunayi, advantage ante ante we can work on w2 easy, and most of these 2nd layers asking to come on their w2

13 minutes ago, viky said:

high competition nadustundhi, reference unte kani, resume not going forward, moreover two layers untunayi, advantage ante ante we can work on w2 easy, and most of these 2nd layers asking to come on their w2

Yes bro.LinkedIn lo chuste every remote job ki more than 100 people are applying 

received medical RFE from FO, even though i had sent along with 485 two times; took doctor appointment for tomorow; last I had done is june 20th 2022, doctors office saying , i have to do still again all tests; 

what all documents i need to submit for responding to RFE along with medicals, attorney ki update cheyala?or i can let them know once i send ?

8 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

received medical RFE from FO, even though i had sent along with 485 two times; took doctor appointment for tomorow; last I had done is june 20th 2022, doctors office saying , i have to do still again all tests; 

what all documents i need to submit for responding to RFE along with medicals, attorney ki update cheyala?or i can let them know once i send ?

attorney ki cheppu

send sealed medical copies and rfe copy