485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

2 hours ago, NYCpal said:

Congratulations @spartan.

I will be sending medicals on Tuesday and my dependent not yet received notice for medicals but I have revived it on Saturday.So now can I send medicals for both of us in same envelope and shall I include cover letter for my dependent as she has no transfer notice and how to make sure my medicals get attach to my application (calls or open SR) 

please advice.

@csrcsr @Spartan @perugu_vada

Generate cover letter from below, yes 1 envelope enough to send both of your medicals @NYCpal

https://gcinfo.org/kb/medical-interfiling/

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Spartan said:

2007 lo Masters ki vacha, 2008 intern same present company lo ne.

after graduating, 2010 lo join ayya full time, 2011 lo Perm file chesetappudu company lo layoffs unde, and they stopped the process.

malli process complete ayi PD 2011 May nunchi .... Aug 2013 ki move aindi...

same company till now, hopefully ikkade retire avuta emo :D chuddam ....

Timeline:

• PD: Aug 29, 2013 EB2 -> EB3 Downgrade
  • RD: Oct 29th, 2020
  • Finger Prints: March 12th 2021
  • EAD, AP - 1 year combo card - March 31st 2021
  • EB3 140 Approved - Premium July 2021
  • Dates Retro in EB3 - October
  • Current again in May 6th 2022 - TUB to 485J
  • Medicals interfiled sent to Nebraska - June 12th, 2022
  • moved to Phoenix FO - July 5th
  • transfer to NBC - July 22nd
  • transfer to SFV - August 8th
  • Medicals sent to SFV - Aug 16th - Status changed to correspondence received next day
  • transfer to LO - August 19th
  • New Card being produced - Sep 3rd.

Spouse ki case status still USCIS is reviewing correspondance...may be Tuesday vachestademo

Thanks to everyone in this thread for praying for everyones approval. Baita unna negativity kanna i found DB more helpful. vadiki mundu vahcindi, manaki raledu ane thought evvari deggara chudale atleast DB. Everyone were supportive in giving hope to others.

Big heartfult thanks to @csrcsr anna for being persistent with the thread and guiding, forcing everyone to do medicals, interfiling etc.

@viky anna prayers 🙏

@perugu_vada @SUbba LIngam @ARYA @Netflixmovieguz @yemdoing @Complex @zaq12wsx @fasak_vachadu for keeping the hope and dealing with everyones frustration and cheering them up..

and also @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao aka @Beerboob123 uncle spamming congratulations worked out..

not going to say wait, and everyone will get their turn, easy kaadu...own ga experience ayya enta frustration and stress untado...

only thing just dont loose hope and hang in there...

andariki tondarga approvals ravalni will pray..

Ganesha is my fav God...blessings work out avutai everytime...and this time to.

Anantachaturdashi kanna mundu ravali ani gattiga adiga, 🙏 will do for rest of the folks approvals.

Inka relax aipoyi, asusual aunties medha hunt start chesey … Nuvu gc tension lo padinapudu @csrcsr uncle bane kaamist ideas try chesadu ,, so seek his help if needed 

19 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Inka relax aipoyi, asusual aunties medha hunt start chesey … Nuvu gc tension lo padinapudu @csrcsr uncle bane kaamist ideas try chesadu ,, so seek his help if needed 

csr uncle piskesada evvarnana, edho annukuna

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Spartan said:

after graduating, 2010 lo join ayya full time, 2011 lo Perm file chesetappudu company lo layoffs unde, and they stopped the process.

Timeline:

• Medicals sent to SFV - Aug 16th - Status changed to correspondence received next day

Spouse ki case status still USCIS is reviewing correspondance...may be Tuesday vachestademo

Thanks to everyone in this thread for praying for everyones approval. Baita unna negativity kanna i found DB more helpful. vadiki mundu vahcindi, manaki raledu ane thought evvari deggara chudale atleast DB. Everyone were supportive in giving hope to others.

Big heartfult thanks to @csrcsr anna for being persistent with the thread and guiding, forcing everyone to do medicals, interfiling etc.

@viky anna prayers 🙏

@perugu_vada @SUbba LIngam @ARYA @Netflixmovieguz @yemdoing @Complex @zaq12wsx @fasak_vachadu for keeping the hope and dealing with everyones frustration and cheering them up..

and also @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao aka @Beerboob123 uncle spamming congratulations worked out..

not going to say wait, and everyone will get their turn, easy kaadu...own ga experience ayya enta frustration and stress untado...

Ganesha is my fav God...blessings work out avutai everytime...and this time

Anantachaturdashi kanna mundu ravali ani gattiga adiga, 🙏 will do for rest of the folks approvals.

congrats dude...party chesko dostula tho

FirmTerribleArrowcrab-max-1mb.gif

13 hours ago, Spartan said:

Timeline:

@viky anna prayers 🙏

Ganesha is my fav God...blessings work out avutai everytime...and this time to.

Congratulations