485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

2 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Same here...2008 masters, started working 2010 and danced around a lot of jobs sliding PD to 2014....

same 2008 masters, 2010 working, PD Nov 2014. evadi m kuduskunta unnano labor tondaraga apply cheyaka.

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Bad luck for me case went to CRP for both…. Don’t know why 

I think e year ayipoyindhi inkka 

any success stories after CRP to card generated ??? From DB???

oka 1 week or 2 weeks got late and my 485j ki rendu receipts create ayi e mess up 

let’s try other option Emina unte cheppandi 

@csrcsr @Spartan @viky

naa situation avari ki ravvadu ra devudaa 15 yr+ in US now, did misters 2008-2009 period,

started working 2010…working for same employer for 12 years now contracting 

enno full times vachina tesukoledu e GC kosam 

ante kotha company vallu eB3 lo file chestha annaru 

@fasak_vachadu congressmen enquiry avvi anni ayinatu unayi kada? 

1 minute ago, Dippam said:

Same here 2008 masters, same company from 2010. 😐

9 minutes ago, SUbba LIngam said:

same 2008 masters, 2010 working, PD Nov 2014. evadi m kuduskunta unnano labor tondaraga apply cheyaka.

Lol....inka ash falling migilindinka

Gudumba Shankar Brahmi GIF - Gudumba Shankar Brahmi Brahmanandam - Discover  & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SUbba LIngam said:

1 hour ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Same here...2008 masters, started working 2010 and danced around a lot of jobs sliding PD to 2014....

1 hour ago, fasak_vachadu said:

oka 1 week or 2 weeks got late and my 485j ki rendu receipts create ayi e mess up 

@csrcsr @Spartan @viky

naa situation avari ki ravvadu ra devudaa 15 yr+ in US now, did misters 2008-2009 period,

yeah in hindsight it seems like that. But back then there was no such delay with GCs so people were not in a rush to file the labor. e year miss ayethey next year chsukundam le ani anukune vallam. Also backlogging with GC was evident in 2015 so until then there was no rational reason to get lobor filed and I-140 approved .

I first applied labor in 2010 but then left the company before the labor , why ante that was recession time so having a project in hand was important than labor filed.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, DammaDakkaDolly said:

Anyone recently got case remains in pending state?

im in that state, ☹️

yes nadi same CRP...PD 10/13 RD 10/20 ...inka aypoyindi we might need to wait for 1 more decade bro 

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Same here 2008 masters. Moved to full time and maa chetha company did not file till 2014. Then they filed in EB3 and changed a lot of rules to port to EB2. Daridrulu. Contracting lo undi unte PD would have been 2012 and in EB2. 14 years in US. Ippudu EB2 lo labor cheyyamante already 485 file chesam so cheyyamu antunnaru. 

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Same here 2008 masters. Moved to full time and maa chetha company did not file till 2014. Then they filed in EB3 and changed a lot of rules to port to EB2. Daridrulu. Contracting lo undi unte PD would have been 2012 and in EB2. 14 years in US. Ippudu EB2 lo labor cheyyamante already 485 file chesam so cheyyamu antunnaru. 

EB2 labor kharchulu nene pettukunta ani offer icchava ? if not try asking again with that option. They might say yes.

11 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

EB2 labor kharchulu nene pettukunta ani offer icchava ? if not try asking again with that option. They might say yes.

Doesn’t work like that. American corps ki chala rules untayi ga. They don’t bend those rules. Trying to go through my executive to see if I can put pressure. Else should change company 

59 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Doesn’t work like that. American corps ki chala rules untayi ga. They don’t bend those rules. Trying to go through my executive to see if I can put pressure. Else should change company 

You are legally allowed to bear the expenses. My company "american corp" did that if applicant can bear the expenses. so no harm in asking.

most likely they said no in first place because it costs roughly about 8k 

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

You are legally allowed to bear the expenses. My company "american corp" did that if applicant can bear the expenses. so no harm in asking.

most likely they said no in first place because it costs roughly about 8k 

Ok I will try asking then. I am waiting for Oct bulletin to see what happens 

1 hour ago, fasak_vachadu said:

@csrcsr @Spartan @viky

Can you share more details about your case since 2020 , downgraded and filed TUB this year ?

I was in CRP and got approval couple weeks back . 

when was your case moved to CRP ? Hearing that mass movement to CRP happening since yesterday. 

im skeptical about congressmen enquiry now but keep try senators , congressmen , SR , ER all possible opportunities until last minute .

Just now, Suvera said:

Can you share more details about your case since 2020 , downgraded and filed TUB this year ?

I was in CRP and got approval couple weeks back . 

when was your case moved to CRP ? Hearing that mass movement to CRP happening since yesterday. 

im skeptical about congressmen enquiry now but keep try senators , congressmen , SR , ER all possible opportunities until last minute .

nee scenario spud numbers unary bro from yesterday this is different route numbers are done for fiscal they are waiting for octioeber for new numbers

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

nee scenario spud numbers unary bro from yesterday this is different route numbers are done for fiscal they are waiting for octioeber for new numbers

True , that’s why I’m skeptical but if he’s in this status since sometime and already followed up with congressmen, then he still has chances .

if he’s moved to this status and haven’t followed up much then chances are less until we see the next month bulletin 

• Upvote 1