485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 hour ago, viky said:

@fasak_vachadu congressmen enquiry avvi anni ayinatu unayi kada? 

Ledu cheya ledu last month cheddammu ani prepare ayina antha lone transfer to FO Eroju chesthanu inkka and Edina lawsuit lo join ayitha avadina chesthe

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Ledu cheya ledu last month cheddammu ani prepare ayina antha lone transfer to FO Eroju chesthanu inkka and Edina lawsuit lo join ayitha avadina chesthe

@fasak_vachadu epudu emayindhi cheyi, FO ki otchindhi kada,

atlane okasari na PM choodu

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Same here 2008 masters. Moved to full time and maa chetha company did not file till 2014. Then they filed in EB3 and changed a lot of rules to port to EB2. Daridrulu. Contracting lo undi unte PD would have been 2012 and in EB2. 14 years in US. Ippudu EB2 lo labor cheyyamante already 485 file chesam so cheyyamu antunnaru. 

I think it all depends on luck bro.I am Btech 2006 pass out and I got 1480 out of 1600 in GRE but still my F1 visa got denied 2 times even though I had full scholarship. Finally came to US in 2008 on my third attempt. Missed chances to file Perm on 2011 and 2012 because the companies had layoffs and was able to file I140 finally with PD July2014. Had no hopes to get GC but finally got GC in July this year(FAD current only for 2months) only because I was in the 10% of people who filed medicals with I485 in October 2020.It is all luck!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

@csrcsr bro, medicals i am getting friday, can i send Friday or wait till monday? as weekend USCIS Wont work so i guess no one will be there to take ? any suggestions?

aada drop untadhi, and oka person epudu untaru pampu medicals

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

@csrcsr bro, medicals i am getting friday, can i send Friday or wait till monday? as weekend USCIS Wont work so i guess no one will be there to take ? any suggestions?

They do work on Saturday if im not wrong , don’t even wait a minute 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Bad luck for me case went to CRP for both…. Don’t know why 

I think e year ayipoyindhi inkka 

any success stories after CRP to card generated ??? From DB???

oka 1 week or 2 weeks got late and my 485j ki rendu receipts create ayi e mess up 

let’s try other option Emina unte cheppandi 

@csrcsr @Spartan @viky

naa situation avari ki ravvadu ra devudaa 15 yr+ in US now, did misters 2008-2009 period,

started working 2010…working for same employer for 12 years now contracting 

enno full times vachina tesukoledu e GC kosam 

ante kotha company vallu eB3 lo file chestha annaru 

will come ba

20 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

I think it all depends on luck bro.I am Btech 2006 pass out and I got 1480 out of 1600 in GRE but still my F1 visa got denied 2 times even though I had full scholarship. Finally came to US in 2008 on my third attempt. Missed chances to file Perm on 2011 and 2012 because the companies had layoffs and was able to file I140 finally with PD July2014. Had no hopes to get GC but finally got GC in July this year(FAD current only for 2months) only because I was in the 10% of people who filed medicals with I485 in October 2020.It is all luck!!!

Congratulations bro antha luck

maa cousin gadiki kuda 2014 vadu asalu perm kuda apply chyaddu anukunadu vadi employer appudu force chesthe GC start chesadu around in 2013 and PD 2014 ayindhi 

lucky ga monna GC vachindhi 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, viky said:

Relax ayipobro, mana chethulo leni pani.

Bro rfe ki respond does and medicals reached yesterday.How to make sure they get attach to my application.Ee roju tier -1 emmo all I can see is the rfe they have sent out annadu and online status dint change from jurisdiction 

2 minutes ago, viky said:

Relax ayipobro, mana chethulo leni pani.

Yes already prepared for this situation 

nadi bad luck because of UsCIS computer glitches I got two 485J receipts it was unfortunate

8 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

Bro rfe ki respond does and medicals reached yesterday.How to make sure they get attach to my application.Ee roju tier -1 emmo all I can see is the rfe they have sent out annadu and online status dint change from jurisdiction 

Nee pd eppudu bro

51 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

nee scenario spud numbers unary bro from yesterday this is different route numbers are done for fiscal they are waiting for octioeber for new numbers

Uncle which category are up all the numbers ? Do u have breakdown ? Ah pdf Edho undi kani chaatabharatam Antha undi Adi