485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

42 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

@csrcsr

nenu own ga  apply cheddammmu anukutunanu required documents enti edin link unte share it year and any telegram group for renewal 

let me know nenu April lo start cheyali applying 

nenu own ga ne doing. End of Feb filing. 

@csrcsr I-131 renewal ayyetappudu...if u have valid and previously approved  I-131 , then the new application will not be considered abonded.

If you file Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, to request an advance parole document and depart the United States without possession of an advance parole document that is valid for the entire time you are abroad, your Form I-131 will be considered abandoned.

At times, an individual may have an approved advance parole document while a second one is pending. Individuals may travel on the approved advanced parole document, provided the document is valid for the entire duration of the time abroad. The pending Form I-131 will not be considered abandoned in this situation.

https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/greencardprocesses/traveldocuments/emergencytravel

In my case.  Eb2- based I131 is valid until Nov,  Family based I-131 ni abondon chestada...leda process chestada anedi pedda doubt now..

need to travel to India... nothing emergency but exploring options...sabbatical teskunte andaram velli ravochu ani

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

@csrcsr I-131 renewal ayyetappudu...if u have valid and previously approved  I-131 , then the new application will not be considered abonded.

If you file Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, to request an advance parole document and depart the United States without possession of an advance parole document that is valid for the entire time you are abroad, your Form I-131 will be considered abandoned. At times, an individual may have an approved advance parole document while a second one is pending. Individuals may travel on the approved advanced parole document, provided the document is valid for the entire duration of the time abroad. The pending Form I-131 will not be considered abandoned in this situation.

https://www.uscis.gov/greencard/greencardprocesses/traveldocuments/emergencytravel

In my case.  Eb2- based I131 is valid until Nov,  Family based I-131 ni abondon chestada...leda process chestada anedi pedda doubt now..

need to travel to India... nothing emergency but exploring options...sabbatical teskunte andaram velli ravochu ani

Teliyadu anna because the that 485 ki adi first ap denial chances are therr , but you can use the current one (for the 2020 485 pending one) kada for travel

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Teliyadu anna because the that 485 ki adi first ap denial chances are therr , but you can use the current one (for the 2020 485 pending one) kada for travel

yeah adi use cheyochu.. malli ragane renewal apply cheyali..

kaani F2A di application abondon cheste..emaina reprucussions untaya ani thinking

asale March lo cutoff date pedta antundu.. $s@d

Also @csrcsr I765 ki pata biometrics vadtunna ani confirm chesindu kada..

so alage AP kuda consider chese chances unnaya chudali

attorney ganiki mail pettina...chudali em septado...

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

yeah adi use cheyochu.. malli ragane renewal apply cheyali..

kaani F2A di application abondon cheste..emaina reprucussions untaya ani thinking

asale March lo cutoff date pedta antundu.. $s@d

No impact to your 485 whatsoever because of AP

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Also @csrcsr I765 ki pata biometrics vadtunna ani confirm chesindu kada..

so alage AP kuda consider chese chances unnaya chudali

attorney ganiki mail pettina...chudali em septado...

Ap ki some other reason for first one

Happy ga use travel avvu anna

F2a takes long time

I applied for I-131 & I-797 (along with I-485) with Priority date Nov 01 2012

EAD approved
I-131 was denied as I travelled outside of US. 
I-485 pending (& also the dates are retrogressed now)

Current status H1B (valid till Sept 2025) & also have VISA stamping.

Can I apply for I-131 again as I am back in US now ?
Do I have pay the fee for I-131 (around $575) now ?
Can I apply these on my own ? instead of going through employee attorney 

With the possibility of going out of country again in Sept/Oct 2023, is this a good idea to apply for I-131 again and not getting approval by that time ?

@csrcsr @Spartan & all immigration experts

6 minutes ago, duryaodhana said:

I applied for I-131 & I-797 (along with I-485) with Priority date Nov 01 2012

EAD approved
I-131 was denied as I travelled outside of US. 
I-485 pending (& also the dates are retrogressed now)

Current status H1B (valid till Sept 2025) & also have VISA stamping.

Can I apply for I-131 again as I am back in US now ?
Do I have pay the fee for I-131 (around $575) now ?
Can I apply these on my own ? instead of going through employee attorney 

With the possibility of going out of country again in Sept/Oct 2023, is this a good idea to apply for I-131 again and not getting approval by that time ?

@csrcsr @Spartan & all immigration experts

131 you can apply and you can do on your own bro (notbsure on the fee) if you go out in September it is 50 50 you might get or not .

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

131 you can apply and you can do on your own bro (notbsure on the fee) if you go out in September it is 50 50 you might get or not .

Yeah.. thinking about the same.. if that's get denied again .. waste of time & money

9 minutes ago, duryaodhana said:

Yeah.. thinking about the same.. if that's get denied again .. waste of time & money

No money, but time bokka...Yeah! File 131 alone ASAP and give it some time. I think 8 months vundi kabatti...most likely vasthundi. I applied in Jun 2022. Received AP by end of Oct.

• Upvote 1