485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

8 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

My case is in crp since sep 2022 and why my dependent case is transferred from field office to Texas service center last week ..my pd is 2013 

Did you or ur dependent had interview? 

1 hour ago, NYCpal said:

My case is in crp since sep 2022 and why my dependent case is transferred from field office to Texas service center last week ..my pd is 2013 

Not that common but all probabilities avutunayi bro konni rojulu ayaka chat cheyi malli ekada undo case not much we can do, nothing negative nothing positive

1 minute ago, ForEverJava said:

Dont want to sound rude but until another pandemic level hit aite tappa post 2015 Jan eb2/eb3 u are looking at 8 to 10 yr window minimum..it may be even longer .. 

anna what do yo uthink of mar 2013 any predictions?

1 minute ago, praying said:

anna what do yo uthink of mar 2013 any predictions?

2013 ante did u miss the boat for ead/ap or just asking about Gc inka 2800 per year tho weekly movement untadi per month so u calculate according to that..this is how it was from 2012 may to 2020 September..it's bitter pill but atleast ppl can plan career and make right decisions without gc thing in mind and have plan b just in case things chnage

Just now, ForEverJava said:

2013 ante did u miss the boat for ead/ap or just asking about Gc inka 2800 per year tho weekly movement untadi per month so u calculate according to that..this is how it was from 2012 may to 2020 September..it's bitter pill but atleast ppl can plan career and make right decisions without gc thing in mind and have plan b just in case things chnage

Missed the boat for gc anna, got ead and ap though, a calculation atdham kalesu anna, can you just give me the guesstimate?

11 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

bro NBC case adjudicate chesthadha or else just preprocessing chesi field office ke send chesthara?

in 2022 we saw both patterns bro , some got approved by NBC some got trasnferred to Feild office (some local some non local field offices, local field office means high chance of interview ) but NBC is fast not like nebraska and texas they will act fast