485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 hour ago, viky said:

idi em lolli uncle , etla jarugutunayi neku, hope porting works.

endo emo.... flow lo ivvakunda enduku apindo emo... @viky

40 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

@Spartanevariki porting. You are already Greened right.

@Moon_Walker  spouse ki GC ivvale last time.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, kvpfamily said:

Sept/Oct 2023 lo EB2 will move to Mid of 2012 for sure

Bro ur not joking right ? 

There was a drastic jump from oct to jan 2011 and we have 5 bulletins this fiscal year .. do you think it will jump another 18 months in these 5 bulletins?

17 minutes ago, nizambadnarsingyadav said:

Bro ur not joking right ? 

There was a drastic jump from oct to jan 2011 and we have 5 bulletins this fiscal year .. do you think it will jump another 18 months in these 5 bulletins?

Sept/Oct time ki 2024 Visa numbers add avutai

i feel that lot of people who missed the train last year are applying this year with new employers or new i140s.

dates were backed up to control the flow. i guess they will move based on incoming applications

43 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

i feel that lot of people who missed the train last year are applying this year with new employers or new i140s.

dates were backed up to control the flow. i guess they will move based on incoming applications

Jobs move ayyi miss ayina vallu shana less % baa…vaalla valla intha back ki move avuthundha?

1 hour ago, nokia123 said:

Jobs move ayyi miss ayina vallu shana less % baa…vaalla valla intha back ki move avuthundha?

When you have 60k visas given to India like last year, that number is not significant. But this year its only some 3900 chillara. Any small addition to this musti can make a huge difference. Next year nunchi aa number will be 2800 chillar.

42 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

When you have 60k visas given to India like last year, that number is not significant. But this year its only some 3900 chillara. Any small addition to this musti can make a huge difference. Next year nunchi aa number will be 2800 chillar.

crying-brahmi.gif