485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 hour ago, praying said:

So no need to amend our h1 or do anything else i. Terms of documentation??

It's a grey area, if you have your h1 extension soon then safe , you will come back to h1 status, many attorneys suggest different opinion since it's grey. 

On 2/28/2023 at 10:16 AM, csrcsr said:

Ead auto extension if you apply before 6 months and still you don't get it Ap still bad but some emergency advance parole is option

Assuming the current 765 is valid she can work but on expired 765 just with reciept cannnot

On 2/28/2023 at 10:11 AM, praying said:

Already checked bro twchinical ga aithe she need to go for stamping to maintain and return on h1b. If she comes in using ap then she will loose her h1b status. So i just want to check if anybody know thats valid? She is on fultime and another question bro, how are the ead and ap renewal time periods right now? If we submit for wxtension can she still work withiut any issues or i mean with the receipt number until i get the approval?

@praying bro, my understanding is you can use AP to travel even on h1 but not use EAD for employment.

h1 status will not go away when traveling using AP.  

2 hours ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

@praying bro, my understanding is you can use AP to travel even on h1 but not use EAD for employment.

You may continue working on h1b, but your status is Parolee and not H1B. You can get back on h1 status after getting EOS approval. There is nothing like using AP and staying on h1b. The only difference is filing extension can get you back on h1b with new i94.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, ahimsavaadhi1 said:

Geneal wuestion bro ninna my wife asked ipudu poe lo nuvvu e status meeda work chestunav or ni work status enti nate apufu em chepali?

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, JackSeal said:

EMMA mentioned case is located at TSC. Till last week it was at NBC.

@csrcsr NBC to FO vellali kadha, any idea why it went to TSC.

Is it local to you not sure any interview on the cards but it should not be TSC it should be FO 

also some times whatever emma agent tells is not accurate if its really at TSC not a good sign bro very slow but they keep moving the files good liuck

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Is it local to you not sure any interview on the cards but it should not be TSC it should be FO 

also some times whatever emma agent tells is not accurate if its really at TSC not a good sign bro very slow but they keep moving the files good liuck

I am in NC. EMMA mentioned texas service center and moved last week.

4 hours ago, JackSeal said:

I am in NC. EMMA mentioned texas service center and moved last week.

Lately I'm hearing this transfer to TSC. I know another colleague whose date is current but went from NBC to TSC. Thy filed with NBC directly.