485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

guys cmmpleted my inteview this week and the next day case went to CRP status. PD 03/2013. inka antha devidi daya.... is there anything like all the cases that went to CRP will get GC when the gc  numbers are available?

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, praying said:

guys cmmpleted my inteview this week and the next day case went to CRP status. PD 03/2013. inka antha devidi daya.... is there anything like all the cases that went to CRP will get GC when the gc  numbers are available?

Correct. CRP usually means they worked to a point where your file is otherwise approvable when visa numbers become available.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, praying said:

Thats the hope but good thing is your file is reviewed and dusted, if you have to use ead or ap you can do more confidently, just maintain continuous emplotmentr and njoy AP benefits for travel

41 minutes ago, praying said:

share interview experience bro ?

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Thats the hope but good thing is your file is reviewed and dusted, if you have to use ead or ap you can do more confidently, just maintain continuous emplotmentr and njoy AP benefits for travel

Bro quick question? Wife is also on h1 but want to travel (have ap and ead). We dont want to go through the process of stamping can she use ap while coming back? What are the consequences, pros and cons??

55 minutes ago, praying said:

Bro quick question? Wife is also on h1 but want to travel (have ap and ead). We dont want to go through the process of stamping can she use ap while coming back? What are the consequences, pros and cons??

No issues you can come on ap afaiak but check with lawyer as she is on her h1, in general if derivative is on h4 and primary on h1 both can come on ap and continue to extend h1 and use ead as backup, if she wants to use ead also no issues

14 hours ago, csrcsr said:

No issues you can come on ap afaiak but check with lawyer as she is on her h1, in general if derivative is on h4 and primary on h1 both can come on ap and continue to extend h1 and use ead as backup, if she wants to use ead also no issues

Already checked bro twchinical ga aithe she need to go for stamping to maintain and return on h1b. If she comes in using ap then she will loose her h1b status. So i just want to check if anybody know thats valid? She is on fultime and another question bro, how are the ead and ap renewal time periods right now? If we submit for wxtension can she still work withiut any issues or i mean with the receipt number until i get the approval?

4 minutes ago, praying said:

Already checked bro twchinical ga aithe she need to go for stamping to maintain and return on h1b. If she comes in using ap then she will loose her h1b status. So i just want to check if anybody know thats valid? She is on fultime and another question bro, how are the ead and ap renewal time periods right now? If we submit for wxtension can she still work withiut any issues or i mean with the receipt number until i get the approval?

Ead auto extension if you apply before 6 months and still you don't get it Ap still bad but some emergency advance parole is option

Assuming the current 765 is valid she can work but on expired 765 just with reciept cannnot

485 inteview experience:

1. Went to the uscis office with an attorney

2. both wife and I are on h1 with approved ead and AP. I am the primary and she is the derivative in this case

3. They interviewed me and wife separately, kind of didn’t expect that

4. First they took me inside a room and started asking questions about my current job and my title.

5. The officer literally have a butt load of papers on my case. 

6. Officer started asking me about the questionnaire that we fill at the end of 485 very generic, asked if there are any chances in yhr application and took my signature

7. Same happened to my wife also

8. He took 15 mins time for each to interview

that is it guys

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ead auto extension if you apply before 6 months and still you don't get it Ap still bad but some emergency advance parole is option

Assuming the current 765 is valid she can work but on expired 765 just with reciept cannnot

Got it

22 hours ago, csrcsr said:

got rfe for me today

7 hours ago, praying said:

is it?

my wife is also h1b but she used ead/ap for travel no questions asked