485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

25 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

you got receipt dude ? when was it submitted for downgrade ?

Update chesa bro thread ni monna vachindi 29th downgrade,  140 was applied in normal process

54 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@csrcsr  should we be expecting new 140 approval.? 485 meeda eb2 PD undi..i was assuming 140 already got processed and approved

Also @Spartan you will not receive 140 reciept as petioner is 140,  the trick is most of the applications have sequence number if yiu observe,  if yiu and your wife applied you should have got six eeciepts mostly they will be in sequence missing one is 140 🤣 , or one up or down , and check that status 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Also @Spartan you will not receive 140 reciept as petioner is 140,  the trick is most of the applications have sequence number if yiu observe,  if yiu and your wife applied you should have got six eeciepts mostly they will be in sequence missing one is 140 🤣 , or one up or down , and check that status 

yup @csrcsr  found the missing one...thanks.

aite 140 process aite kaani migitavi move avvav ana maata.

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Wrong. I 140, I -485, I-765 and I-131 will be processed separately and there is no interlink. You still receive EAD and AP when I-140 is pending. If your I-140 is denied then your EAD and AP will be invalid.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

yup @csrcsr  found the missing one...thanks.

No bro we will get ead and AP parallel ga vachestayi (but to use the confidently) we need 140 to be 100 % safe as yours is premium , you did all your part just waiting oka sari finger print kosam mail wait cheyi

nenu will talk to attorney on upgrading to premium

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dal123 said:

Wrong. I 140, I -485, I-765 and I-131 will be processed separately and there is no interlink. You still receive EAD and AP when I-140 is pending. If your I-140 is denied then your EAD and AP will be invalid.

oh ok..thanks

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

No bro we will get ead and AP parallel ga vachestayi (but to use the confidently) we need 140 to be 100 % safe as yours is premium , you did all your part just waiting oka sari finger print kosam mail wait cheyi

nenu will talk to attorney on upgrading to premium

gotcha.

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

naadi kuda same day... Ma Pearl papa inka email cheyyaledu. Did you check yourself ? If yes how ?

Chat with Emma. But there is lot of delay. Two of my friends applied on Oct 27 and they both received receipts in two weeks apart. So it's hard to tell how they are processing.

2 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

naadi kuda same day... Ma Pearl papa inka email cheyyaledu. Did you check yourself ? If yes how ?

check cheyale..direct initki vachesayi.. @yemdoing

EMMA ni adugu.