485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

@3$% hopefully not somebody's bro  malli Marathi rao inka ovaro set ayaru anuko dependent ga odds ekve untayi  better chat with Emma and get her reciepts 

Manodu rendu h4 tistadu inka 🤣

ee ooha entha bagundi

Just now, MRI said:

Just updating for information purposes only.

We found a commanality that all EAD cards are getting shipped exactly one month from the date of biometrics. 

Congratulations

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

We found a commanality that all EAD cards are getting shipped exactly one month from the date of biometrics. 

Thanks bro for update we are long way away initial stages of revcipts bio appiontment set avuthe

15 minutes ago, MRI said:

Receipts ki biometrics ki enta gap untado inka

10 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Thanks bro for update we are long way away initial stages of revcipts bio appiontment set avuthe

If someone has a genuine reason, I know a couple ways to accelerate the process. Message me with a genuine reason and I can share.

9 minutes ago, MRI said:

If someone has a genuine reason, I know a couple ways to accelerate the process. Message me with a genuine reason and I can share.

Cool thanks bro so far no genuine reason , just peace of mind anni submit chesinavi ok ani, a situation vasthe will ping your for help

On 1/29/2021 at 2:03 PM, csrcsr said:

Cool thanks bro so far no genuine reason , just peace of mind anni submit chesinavi ok ani, a situation vasthe will ping your for help

Just to clarify. You are talking about emergency situations. Life event, health, or some other thing. For such things, you don't need my suggestion. You call USCIS customer service number and explain them your situation. They will place a requests for an officer call back and you will be supported by your local service center. This completes within a day to seven days based on your situation. You don't need to approach through your attorney.

See if you can update this information in this topic's first post for people seeking emergency help. Attorneys and law firms are douchebags and not empathetic. However,there are some situations USCIS doesn't categorize as emergent but we consider them. I was referring to such cases.