485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

19 hours ago, Bondu_Babu said:

call 800-375-5283

When the AI starts speaking, say - 'INFOPASS' or 'INFO PASS NOW'. The system should forward your call to a live agent. Worked for me everytime I called.

Provide ur alien number and ask for receipt details, it works for me.

Thanks bro. Will do tomorrow 

Mine also same With NOV 24th Reach Date.. My Wife's all 485, 765, 131 got Rejected saying They can not find Supportive Documents of Main filer..

Mine no Info yet... Lot of Derivative Applications are rejecting saying Improper filings.. seeing messages in Telegram Group. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, king the Raja said:

Mine also same With NOV 24th Reach Date.. My Wife's all 485, 765, 131 got Rejected saying They can not find Supportive Documents of Main filer..

Mine no Info yet... Lot of Derivative Applications are rejecting saying Improper filings.. seeing messages in Telegram Group. 

What did your attorney said about refile ? Is your date still current now ?

1 hour ago, snoww said:

What did your attorney said about refile ? Is your date still current now ?

endhi Currenttuuu??? Yeppudooo venaki dobesindhi.. Dont know emi antarooo Attorney.. waiting to hear

On 2/8/2021 at 8:47 PM, MRI said:

@csrcsr I don't remember the topic I committed to update you in. January 27th na 37 applications ni premium ki upgrade chesaamu annamu kada.. we heard back on all 37 applications today..

We were unable to find the originally filed PERM application for this case.. Allow us some time to search for it.. we advise you to not resubmit the application for another 30 days. This will allow us to search for the missing PERM application anta. Wait for 30days and reapply annaru. Anni cases ki exact same letter with numbers changed. Indian government office lo cheppina saakuley gurtochayi. lol.

At this point, we will wait for 30 days and apply along with a copy of original I140 application which contains PERM. I don't know how useful this might be but it was an oversight on our side. We should have done it on Jan 27th itself even though it is not needed.

I want to make a small correction.. memu donwgrade and premium apply chesetappudu, we attached I140 copy as well. It contains a copy of PERM as well. Ivala packet choosanu random ga pick chesi. Copy was part of all downgrade packets. USCIS letter said they were unable to locate "original" PERM copy. This was submitted to them when we originally applied for I-140 (EB2 quota). Andariki same letter pampinchaaru kada. All missing antey suspicious. Legal tho discuss chesaaka, veellaki bandwidth leka aadutunna games ani conclude chesaam. Will wait and submit after 30 days.

@csrcsr @Spartan

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, MRI said:

I want to make a small correction.. memu donwgrade and premium apply chesetappudu, we attached I140 copy as well. It contains a copy of PERM as well. Ivala packet choosanu random ga pick chesi. Copy was part of all downgrade packets. USCIS letter said they were unable to locate "original" PERM copy. This was submitted to them when we originally applied for I-140 (EB2 quota). Andariki same letter pampinchaaru kada. All missing antey suspicious. Legal tho discuss chesaaka, veellaki bandwidth leka aadutunna games ani conclude chesaam. Will wait and submit after 30 days.

@csrcsr @Spartan

Thanks bro

20 hours ago, MRI said:

@csrcsr @Spartan

ninnati meeting lo oka action item ichamu Legal ki.. because they mentioned they couldn't find "original" PERM, what if the situation repeats in 30 days.. asalu ela missing ani.. Lead attorney (peddayana with loads of experience. worked for USCIS as well among many others) ivala follow up ayyaru.. apparently, cases ni same service center ki pampina.. vaallu short staff vundadam valla cases are internally being redistributed among multiple govt agencies (IRS, USPS, et cetera).. ee cases IRS ki vellayanta.. kaani vallaki PERM pampaledu USCIS.. so, internal ga request pettaru.. kaani premium ni hold lo petti commitment lopala complete cheyyali kabatti, they rather sent back the applications so that in the mean time they get records transferred anta.. mari transfer 30 days lo kaakapoyina, leka ee applications ee saari inko federal agency ki pampithey same situation kada ani adigaamu.. He said he will reach out to his contacts for some clarity..

btw, ivala 7 other applications meeda approval vachesindi.. shipped jan 30th..

@csrcsr @Spartan

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, MRI said:

ninnati meeting lo oka action item ichamu Legal ki.. because they mentioned they couldn't find "original" PERM, what if the situation repeats in 30 days.. asalu ela missing ani.. Lead attorney (peddayana with loads of experience. worked for USCIS as well among many others) ivala follow up ayyaru.. apparently, cases ni same service center ki pampina.. vaallu short staff vundadam valla cases are internally being redistributed among multiple govt agencies (IRS, USPS, et cetera).. ee cases IRS ki vellayanta.. kaani vallaki PERM pampaledu USCIS.. so, internal ga request pettaru.. kaani premium ni hold lo petti commitment lopala complete cheyyali kabatti, they rather sent back the applications so that in the mean time they get records transferred anta.. mari transfer 30 days lo kaakapoyina, leka ee applications ee saari inko federal agency ki pampithey same situation kada ani adigaamu.. He said he will reach out to his contacts for some clarity..

btw, ivala 7 other applications meeda approval vachesindi.. shipped jan 30th..

@csrcsr @Spartan

Thanks for the update bro, the 7 applications are 140? O

On 1/5/2021 at 6:03 PM, AndhraneedSCS said:

National Benefits Center:

Received date: 10/22/2020, Receipt notice date: 11/22/2020

Biometrics appointment letter received today.

• Thanks 1