485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

29 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Iyala telegram.lo weird ga chala mandhi intervire antunaru not sure melliga e lolli aithe start cheyaru

Yeah. Koncham perigayee interviews cases. 

6 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Iyala telegram.lo weird ga chala mandhi intervire antunaru not sure melliga e lolli aithe start cheyaru

Can you forward that telegram link?

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

Eda anna esedi .. kaneesam EAD kuda ivvatledu

kadupu chinchukunte kalla meeda padinattu, nuvvu nenu enni hours matladukunna no use anna

Now I don’t want to follow any news for next 3 months 

telgram anni headache vastundhi and gc cache time ki vasthadi missed in this VB by 1 month 

I want to take a break, preparing myself for FT s

bye 

@csrcsr. @tacobell fan and others

RD : Oct 28  PD : Feb 2012 (EB2-EB3), I-140 approved in premium and current since July 1 2021. I have not submitted my medicals. EAD and AP approved for 2 years

I got a very nice offer in Austin. Pay and Benefits are good. Is it worth to move out at this stage? I can work remotely for 2 years then I have to move there

I know its all luck when it comes to green card the way USCIS is processing the applications. Is it worth to wait till I get my green card or move on with EAD and enjoy the new life with new job offer.

konchem cheppandi bhayya please....

1 minute ago, dal123 said:

RD : Oct 28  PD : Feb 2012 (EB2-EB3), I-140 approved in premium and current since July 1 2021. I have not submitted my medicals. EAD and AP approved for 2 years

I got a very nice offer in Austin. Pay and Benefits are good. Is it worth to move out at this stage? I can work remotely for 2 years then I have to move there

I know its all luck when it comes to green card the way USCIS is processing the applications. Is it worth to wait till I get my green card or move on with EAD and enjoy the new life with new job offer.

Congrats on offer , bro technically you are not doing any damage to application  by taking new offer, as your 140 is approved you are done with the present company 

You can file 485j along with h1(conservative) or ead(only if yiu want to use) and move on , I will do a medical copy along with 485 j too

That's IMO you are done with the current company whatever you need 

18 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Now I don’t want to follow any news for next 3 months 

telgram anni headache vastundhi and gc cache time ki vasthadi missed in this VB by 1 month 

I want to take a break, preparing myself for FT s

bye 

This is called realization, mukthi

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, dal123 said:

EAD unte I think you are safe to move out I guess. There is no reason for you to stay if you like the new offer. 

14 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

EAD unte I think you are safe to move out I guess. There is no reason for you to stay if you like the new offer. 

+1 

I don't anticipate much GC rejections in Biden admin unless there is some serious issue with our H1B history.