485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

5 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Congrats on offer , bro technically you are not doing any damage to application  by taking new offer, as your 140 is approved you are done with the present company 

You can file 485j along with h1(conservative) or ead(only if yiu want to use) and move on , I will do a medical copy along with 485 j too

That's IMO you are done with the current company whatever you need 

4 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

EAD unte I think you are safe to move out I guess. There is no reason for you to stay if you like the new offer. 

140 approve ayinaaka 6 months same employer tho undalsina avasaram ledha for concurrently filed applications?

11 minutes ago, Steelers said:

140 approve ayinaaka 6 months same employer tho undalsina avasaram ledha for concurrently filed applications?

No bro for cocnurrent 180 days from 485 , still protected by ac21

1 hour ago, Steelers said:

RD Oct 28 ante you stayed more than 6 months. Should be fine. 

Immigration experts 

I have worked for employer A for 9 years and left in Jan.2020. when the dates become current
Employer A have applied I-485, 485j, 765 and 131 on oct.20.2020, But i was working for employer B during filing.
My Plan was going to back to employer A with EAD to fulfill the job offer was there to avoid employment offer RFE.

But fortunately i got a very good fulltime offer so my question to the experts here if i take fulltime with employer C by doing the 485J filing and join on EAD is there any issue.

So to fulfill the job offer if i join after 485 approval it should be fine right ?

4 minutes ago, ap1234 said:

Immigration experts 

I have worked for employer A for 9 years and left in Jan.2020. when the dates become current
Employer A have applied I-485, 485j, 765 and 131 on oct.20.2020, But i was working for employer B during filing.
My Plan was going to back to employer A with EAD to fulfill the job offer was there to avoid employment offer RFE.

But fortunately i got a very good fulltime offer so my question to the experts here if i take fulltime with employer C by doing the 485J filing and join on EAD is there any issue.

So to fulfill the job offer if i join after 485 approval it should be fine right ?

EAd vachinda...

vaste proceed aipo 485j file chesi.

date current aindi annav... FAD na.?

34 minutes ago, ap1234 said:

Immigration experts 

Kodiga tricky under bro as you will be presenting 485j of c without joining a it should be possible but I would check with a lawyer who has no interests in company a

You should be fine but ask once.looks tricky as you have not joined the company a yet after filing

55 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Kodiga tricky under bro as you will be presenting 485j of c without joining a it should be possible but I would check with a lawyer who has no interests in company a

You should be fine but ask once.looks tricky as you have not joined the company a yet after filing

Exactly. Company a join ayaka 485j is straight forward with company x. Future employment kabatti no issues.

1 hour ago, ap1234 said:

Immigration experts 

Nee pd enti 

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

EAd vachinda...

vaste proceed aipo 485j file chesi.

date current aindi annav... FAD na.?

Yes ead vachindi last week

Pd - Dec 2013 eb3 downgrade 

I140 approved on feb10 in premium processing

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Yeah I will check with lawyer